Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

2 hours ago, viech54 said:

Seems like I'm one of the few people who genuinely enjoy Dissidia NT. Sure, some trophies are not that great (hello In the Nick of Time, it can really feel like the game is trolling me after 5 minutes of just punching everyone else through the entire stage and not getting the required points for this) and having to use the MTU method and waiting 5+ minutes for an online match isn't great, but let me play as my favorite characters and I'm happy. I won't rank it among my favorite FF games, but there are FF games that I enjoyed less than Dissidia NT.

Good thing I only need 3 more successful matches to get In the Nick of Time (Y'shtola, Ace, and Emperor are my friends, particularly the first two), then I can go back to just beating up the enemies and no longer have to stall for time to get more chances at interrupting enemies. Everything else is just more online matches and grinding titles.

It also kind of hyped me for FFXIV, playing as the Rejecter of the Sun is partially responsible for that.

edit: Got In the Nick of Time thanks to Y'shtola. Now it'll be much faster as I don't need to interrupt enemies and can instead just win as fast as I can. Just 300 ranked matches and 50 titles left for the Free Edition.

Lol yeah, there's a dozen or so of you out there that liked the game but for me it's the worst. I mean, I like the game itself alright, but the trophy list was designed by Satan himself! And to me a game and its trophy list are pretty much the same thing nowadays, especially for FFs so yeah lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

Lol yeah, there's a dozen or so of you out there that liked the game but for me it's the worst. I mean, I like the game itself alright, but the trophy list was designed by Satan himself! And to me a game and its trophy list are pretty much the same thing nowadays, especially for FFs so yeah lol 

Let's see how Theatrhythm trophies will turn out...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Among all the people who I talked to about Dissidia NT, everyone pretty much said that. Which is alright, it's their opinion after all. I'm used to time-consuming trophy lists (Monster Hunter World, Mugen Souls, ...). Or what is your reason for disliking this trophy list (free/paid version)?

I did 60 online battles today, so now I'm at 180/300 with 13/50 titles. Will see what I can do tomorrow. Not that many, that's for sure, but I will get one character to level 10. That's between 40 and 45 battles.

Edited by viech54

Wow, I'm excited that I found this thread when I did! Right now I’m working on platinuming every mainline Final Fantasy game. The catch is that I am holding off on actually popping the platinum trophy in any of the games until the Pixel Remasters and XVI are released so that I can pop all of the platinum trophies in order from I to XVI in a single day. Currently, I am one trophy away from platinuming VII, VIII, and IX (well, technically two away if you count the platinum trophy itself). Right now I am working on doing the same for X. I have also been working since October on the free trial version of XIV so that I am making progress on the 1,000 levequests trophy.

Popping all of the platinums in chronological order back to back should be worth the excruciating 7+ month wait of not unlocking any platinums at all. As a result, that means that this list will be pretty empty for a while, but hopefully that will change in a few months. That said, I've already met the requirements for the Zettaflare badge so I'll happily take that now!

My profile --> https://psnprofiles.com/AceAttorneyEric

100% - Platinum - In ProgressPlanned - Planned Far Out - Not Planned

• Final Fantasy VII HD
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake [PS4]
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade [PS5]
    • INTERmission
  • Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy X Remastered
  • Final Fantasy X-2 Remastered
  • Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIV [PS4]
  • Final Fantasy XIV [PS5]
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • Episode Gladiolus
    • Episode Prompto
    • July 2017 Update
    • Comrades
    • Episode Ignis
    • Royal Pack
    • Comrades March 2018 Update
    • Episode Ardyn
  • A King's Tale: Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer: Comrades
    • December 2018 Update
    • March 2019 Update
  • Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
  • Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
  • Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Free Edition
  • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin [PS4]
    • Trials of the Dragon King
  • Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin [PS5]
    • Trials of the Dragon King
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 HD
  • World of Final Fantasy
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS5] 
  • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS4]
  • Chocobo Mystery Dungeon: Every Buddy
  • Crystal Defenders
  • Adventures of Mana

And even though they're not available yet, I might as well add:

• Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy I
  • Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy II
  • Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy III
  • Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy IV
  • Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy V
  • Pixel Remaster: Final Fantasy VI
  • Final Fantasy XVI
Edited by AceAttorneyEric
  • Like 4

I have the plats for Final Fantasy VII (and remake), VIII, IX, X and X-2. Plus every single Kingdom Hearts available. All of these just on PS4. So, I'm not sure what does this get me, lul

I will probably trophy hunt for XII in the future, and I may try for XV as long as I can perform the downgrade to get the multiplayer DLC list back to the main list. (100% or nothing, baby)

I will hardly (most likely won't) try XIV, since the PS4 version forces you to play for 6 months to get the 1 thousand levequests trophy. So I have to subscribe to PS Plus AND Square for 6 months just to get one trophy. No thanks, I call this BS.

I will probably avoid Dissidia as well, since I don't like multiplayer trophy hunting. As for the rest of the spin-offs, I don't know. Spin-offs like "free versions/portable versions/VR versions" are not very interesting to me, so...

Finally, I will absolutely trophy hunt for the pixel remasters in the future. Can't wait!

4 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

I have the plats for Final Fantasy VII (and remake), VIII, IX, X and X-2. Plus every single Kingdom Hearts available. All of these just on PS4. So, I'm not sure what does this get me, lul

I will probably trophy hunt for XII in the future, and I may try for XV as long as I can perform the downgrade to get the multiplayer DLC list back to the main list. (100% or nothing, baby)

I will hardly (most likely won't) try XIV, since the PS4 version forces you to play for 6 months to get the 1 thousand levequests trophy. So I have to subscribe to PS Plus AND Square for 6 months just to get one trophy. No thanks, I call this BS.

I will probably avoid Dissidia as well, since I don't like multiplayer trophy hunting. As for the rest of the spin-offs, I don't know. Spin-offs like "free versions/portable versions/VR versions" are not very interesting to me, so...

Finally, I will absolutely trophy hunt for the pixel remasters in the future. Can't wait!

You don't need PS+ to play XIV (that's why it uses it's own sub)

Even if Dissidia is a multiplayer game, all trophies can be earned by playing solo (using a few tweeks to make certain trophies easier to farm)

Edit: You are the first one I come across that has 100% complete profile! awesome! congratz!

Edited by oYazmat

1 minute ago, oYazmat said:

You don't need PS+ to play XIV (that's why it uses it's own sub)

Even if Dissidia is a multiplayer game, all trophies can be earned by playing solo (using a few tweeks to make certain trophies easier to farm)

Edit: You are the first one I come across that has 100% complete profile! awesome! congratz!

Oh, nice, but still 6 months of grinding is heavy, I consider myself a decent fan of Final Fantasy, but I reckon only true lovers would go for it. As for Dissidia, that's very interesting to know, I will keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks for the tips and the compliments on the profile. Some people go for the max numbers of plats they can get, some for the number of trophies in general, but my passion and particular challenge is to keep the 100% it's been fun

7 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

Oh, nice, but still 6 months of grinding is heavy, I consider myself a decent fan of Final Fantasy, but I reckon only true lovers would go for it. As for Dissidia, that's very interesting to know, I will keep that in mind for the future.

Thanks for the tips and the compliments on the profile. Some people go for the max numbers of plats they can get, some for the number of trophies in general, but my passion and particular challenge is to keep the 100% it's been fun

You know you can play the free versions for 6 months, get all achievements in game (you won't get the trophies), then swap to the paid version and collect all your trophies by doing one requirement again! That way you only paid once for a 60 days sub!

And just buy the base game no need to by the DLCs they are not required for the PS4 trophies! (I remember getting the base game for free some 3 years ago...)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Boni_Neto said:

That's really impressive, especially when you have some difficult games on your profile as well such as Tony Hawk's, Dark Souls collection etc. Idk what else to say but congrats 

• Like 1

I've recently started exploring the PSNP forums and discovered this project!

Here are the platinums that I currently have:

oScjlb8.png

Badges I believe I've earned:

• VII Enthusiast
  • XIII Enthusiast

Incomplete Games:

• FFX (I don't know if I'll ever be able to get Chocobo Rider or Lightning Dancer.... :'D)
  • FFX-2 (at some point, I might try beating Iutycyr Tower again...)
  • FFXV Comrades

Backlog:

• Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins
  • FFVIII
  • FFIX
  • FFXV King's Tale
  • FFXV Monster of the Deep

• Like 1

@Boni_Neto Welcome to the project! Could you please post the checklist from the main post or fill out the ffchecklist tool out and use the "take a screenshot" feature and post that so I can easily see what all you have done and I'll put you on the leaderboards? 

Also, very impressive account being 100%!! I definitely recommend avoiding XIV and Dissidia with your account. Dissidia could go offline anytime and XIV (PS5) is borderline impossible to 100% with its frequent updates. 

@oYazmat Nice, love the coming soon! Theatrythm is going to be unofficial since it doesn't actually have Final Fantasy in the title. 

@pelagia14 Thanks for the very clear post! I'll update the leaderboards now.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Boni_Neto Welcome to the project! Could you please post the checklist from the main post or fill out the ffchecklist tool out and use the "take a screenshot" feature and post that so I can easily see what all you have done and I'll put you on the leaderboards? 

Also, very impressive account being 100%!! I definitely recommend avoiding XIV and Dissidia with your account. Dissidia could go offline anytime and XIV (PS5) is borderline impossible to 100% with its frequent updates.

Dissidia is peer to peer, that should never go offline as you don't connect to a server and instead connect directly to the other players.

• The game is peer to peer ( direct connections between the players themselves ) both on the console version and the arcade version.
  • So far they have not announced a plan to switch to servers.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/dissidia/wiki/faq/

It still needs PS+. so I guess they could set it up in a way that it can no longer connect to PS+ for its online mode. But not sure about that, don't know how Sony/SE remove peer to peer online games of if that ever happened.

1 hour ago, Boni_Neto said:

In addition to using the free trial, there's a lot to do in the game once you choose to get the full version and all expansions. Playing six months sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much for FFXIV. If you like the game, you'll probably play it for years.

1000 levequests: You get three levequests every 12 hours, so 6 of them a day. You can have up to 100 of them at the same time, meaning you don't need to complete them as soon as you get them. It's enough if you do all of them every two weeks. Just don't wait more than 17 days to do the ones you have, else your progress will be slower as you won't get new levequests once you have 100 of them.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

@oYazmat Nice, love the coming soon! Theatrythm is going to be unofficial since it doesn't actually have Final Fantasy in the title. 

@pelagia14 Thanks for the very clear post! I'll update the leaderboards now.

Ok then I will move it when I can spare a little time. They just announced a demo available 1 February with 30 songs and save can be transferred to full game later! Enjoy everybody I am definitely gonna try it to see how things game is!

• Like 2

Hello, guess this PP got rebooted, was in the old one so I might as well resubmit. Nice to see the effort put into this.

• Final Fantasy VII HD
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake (PS4)
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • World of Final Fantasy
    • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS4]
    • Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion [PS5]
      • Crystal Defenders
      • Adventures of Mana
      • Secret of Mana
      • Trials of Mana
      • Legend of Mana

Kind of curious about the Mana games, you had Adventures listed but not the subsequent ones, also not sure about that Jpn only Rise of Mana for Vita that nobody on PSNP has touched in 7 years. I guess there is enough of them now to have their own PP or they could stay here. I do remember that Adventures of Mana was originally released in NA on the Gameboy as Final Fantasy Adventures to tie into the FF name, then Secret of Mana released on the SNES without the FF tie-in.

Timing of finding this works out for me, I just recently knocked out 8 and 9 and was planning on going back to 15 for my 15,000th trophy. I don't currently have a PS5 and honestly might never grab one so that content is locked out for me, though I am looking forwards to revisiting 1-6 with trophies for PS4. I certainly wouldn't be too interested in revisiting 14 again. The PS4 stack took me 3 years because I never paid for service. Played for my 1 free month then only jumped back in during their "Please come back" events they'd do 2-3 times a year, typically giving you 4-7 days of free service, lol.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, oYazmat said:

You know you can play the free versions for 6 months, get all achievements in game (you won't get the trophies), then swap to the paid version and collect all your trophies by doing one requirement again! That way you only paid once for a 60 days sub!

And just buy the base game no need to by the DLCs they are not required for the PS4 trophies! (I remember getting the base game for free some 3 years ago...)

That's quite interesting, I went to the PS Store and there it says I can play it for free up until I reach level 60 - I suppose that means my character's level? Do the levequests contribute to raising the character's level? Maybe it's possible for me to play for free for 6 months doing the levequests. So, after I do the levequest number 999, if I switch to the paid version and do one more, the trophy pops? Are you a 100% certain of that? If that's so, I'll be very happy.

11 hours ago, Hitman_Spinksy1 said:

That's really impressive, especially when you have some difficult games on your profile as well such as Tony Hawk's, Dark Souls collection etc. Idk what else to say but congrats 

Thanks a lot, mate, sometimes I like to risk it with difficult games, one day I'll do the Devil May Cry series, and maybe Cuphead and Wolfenstein.

10 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

Thanks for the tips and for the compliments, Rebourne07, I will post my screenshot in a separete post that shall follow this one, so it's more organized.

EDIT: Apparently I can't create two consecutive posts, sorry

10 hours ago, viech54 said:

Dissidia is peer to peer, that should never go offline as you don't connect to a server and instead connect directly to the other players.

In addition to using the free trial, there's a lot to do in the game once you choose to get the full version and all expansions. Playing six months sounds like a lot, but it isn't that much for FFXIV. If you like the game, you'll probably play it for years.

1000 levequests: You get three levequests every 12 hours, so 6 of them a day. You can have up to 100 of them at the same time, meaning you don't need to complete them as soon as you get them. It's enough if you do all of them every two weeks. Just don't wait more than 17 days to do the ones you have, else your progress will be slower as you won't get new levequests once you have 100 of them.

Nice to hear it about Dissidia, I shall try the free version tip, and if I fall in love with the game, who knows, maybe I pay for more time. The problem is I'm scared I may not like it. I understand that FF14 is a MMORPG, and believe it or not, but I've never played a MMORPG before, so I'm not sure if I'll like the experience. But I think I will try now that I learned about this free trial workaround. Thank you.

Not very impressive, but it's honest work lol

• Final Fantasy VII HD
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • World of Final Fantasy
      • Crystal Defenders
      • Adventures of Mana
      • Secret of Mana
      • Trials of Mana
      • Legend of Mana
Edited by Boni_Neto

4 hours ago, Boni_Neto said:

That's quite interesting, I went to the PS Store and there it says I can play it for free up until I reach level 60 - I suppose that means my character's level? Do the levequests contribute to raising the character's level? Maybe it's possible for me to play for free for 6 months doing the levequests. So, after I do the levequest number 999, if I switch to the paid version and do one more, the trophy pops? Are you a 100% certain of that? If that's so, I'll be very happy.

Thanks a lot, mate, sometimes I like to risk it with difficult games, one day I'll do the Devil May Cry series, and maybe Cuphead and Wolfenstein.

Thanks for the tips and for the compliments, Rebourne07, I will post my screenshot in a separete post that shall follow this one, so it's more organized.

EDIT: Apparently I can't create two consecutive posts, sorry

Nice to hear it about Dissidia, I shall try the free version tip, and if I fall in love with the game, who knows, maybe I pay for more time. The problem is I'm scared I may not like it. I understand that FF14 is a MMORPG, and believe it or not, but I've never played a MMORPG before, so I'm not sure if I'll like the experience. But I think I will try now that I learned about this free trial workaround. Thank you.

Not very impressive, but it's honest work lol

• Final Fantasy VII HD
  • Final Fantasy IX HD
  • Final Fantasy XIII
  • Final Fantasy XIII-2
  • Final Fantasy XV
    • World of Final Fantasy
      • Crystal Defenders
      • Adventures of Mana
      • Secret of Mana
      • Trials of Mana
      • Legend of Mana

Yes man very sure! You can even do 2000 leves and unlock the trophy with the 2001 (but why do more than 1000 huh). As long as you stay in the free trial version you can level up all jobs to 60, they won't get any more level after that. Just a headsup, don't buy the game! If you do they will give you 30 days to play and get locked after that (you can use that by the way after you are done with the free to unlock the trophies) until you buy a subscription, which means goodbye to the free trial.

As a reminder, get the free trial, do all requirements for the trophies and leave 1 step for each, buy the game, unlock everything. You are done!

The only trophy that might be difficult for a level 60 is Bahamut Coil, so after buying the hame you might want to level up more (80 or even 90) or you can just ask someone in game to carry you.

FFXIV is a very solo friendly mmo, everything can be solo done except the highend fights (extremes, savage, ultimates, a & s hunts, super boss fates...) which only have trophies in the PS5 version.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@Metal Slime King Congratulations on Silver tier and 8 badges! To answer your question, Adventures of Mana is deemed a FF by IGDB which is why if you go to your profile and filter by the words Final Fantasy it will show up but the others wont. The Mana and KH games are included in badges only, they aren't really a part of the project outside of Adventures of Mana. 

On 6/1/2022 at 11:20 AM, Rebourne07 said:

@Boni_Neto Congratulations on Ruby tier and your first badge!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Boni_Neto said:

It'll be my first MMO as well, but I'm not worried. I heard mostly great things about the game. The story is one of the best in FF and the game works great on console with controller. So there's no need to use mouse/keyboard if that's not your thing. I didn't read too many details, though, don't want to spoil myself.

I'm already listening to the FFXIV OST on Spotify. It's great.

But if you want to get to know some of the characters already, you can find two of them in Dissida (Y'shtola and Zenos). Y'shtola is great for some trophies (this one in particular, https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/10-in-the-nick-of-time)  in Dissidia, you should definitely use her a lot. If you want to give Dissida a chance, make sure to play the free version first. You can transfer your progress from the free version to the paid one and both give trophies. But keep in mind that you most likely need to buy characters in the free version or you're limited to playing four characters a week, which slows it down considerably. Also, definitely find something to do while playing Dissidia. There's a lot of waiting involved when going for the online trophies. Read the guide and look at the MTU method for details.

Edited by viech54

7 hours ago, oYazmat said:

Yes man very sure! You can even do 2000 leves and unlock the trophy with the 2001 (but why do more than 1000 huh). As long as you stay in the free trial version you can level up all jobs to 60, they won't get any more level after that. Just a headsup, don't buy the game! If you do they will give you 30 days to play and get locked after that (you can use that by the way after you are done with the free to unlock the trophies) until you buy a subscription, which means goodbye to the free trial.

As a reminder, get the free trial, do all requirements for the trophies and leave 1 step for each, buy the game, unlock everything. You are done!

The only trophy that might be difficult for a level 60 is Bahamut Coil, so after buying the hame you might want to level up more (80 or even 90) or you can just ask someone in game to carry you.

FFXIV is a very solo friendly mmo, everything can be solo done except the highend fights (extremes, savage, ultimates, a & s hunts, super boss fates...) which only have trophies in the PS5 version.

Gotcha, thanks, mate, my hopes for a FFIX plat are renewed thanks to you

3 hours ago, Rebourne07 said:

@Metal Slime King Congratulations on Silver tier and 8 badges! To answer your question, Adventures of Mana is deemed a FF by IGDB which is why if you go to your profile and filter by the words Final Fantasy it will show up but the others wont. The Mana and KH games are included in badges only, they aren't really a part of the project outside of Adventures of Mana. 

@Boni_Neto Congratulations on Ruby tier and your first badge!

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, viech54 said:

It'll be my first MMO as well, but I'm not worried. I heard mostly great things about the game. The story is one of the best in FF and the game works great on console with controller. So there's no need to use mouse/keyboard if that's not your thing. I didn't read too many details, though, don't want to spoil myself.

I'm already listening to the FFXIV OST on Spotify. It's great.

But if you want to get to know some of the characters already, you can find two of them in Dissida (Y'shtola and Zenos). Y'shtola is great for some trophies (this one in particular, https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/10-in-the-nick-of-time)  in Dissidia, you should definitely use her a lot. If you want to give Dissida a chance, make sure to play the free version first. You can transfer your progress from the free version to the paid one and both give trophies. But keep in mind that you most likely need to buy characters in the free version or you're limited to playing four characters a week, which slows it down considerably. Also, definitely find something to do while playing Dissidia. There's a lot of waiting involved when going for the online trophies. Read the guide and look at the MTU method for details.

That's great, I will def check the OST out. Thanks a bunch for the Dissidia tips, mate.

Thank you, thank you all for everything :)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Boni_Neto said:

Thanks a bunch for the Dissidia tips, mate.

Glad to help out :)

As you have a 100% account, I think I should say more about Dissidia because let's face it: I really like the game, but it's not for everyone and if it's not for you, you shouldn't lose your 100% because of this game and you also shouldn't have to grind anywhere from 70 to 100+ hours in a game you don't like.

So here's how you test the free version without unlocking trophies for a while:

1. Do not play Gauntlet Mode at first. If you play it, you can unlock a trophy in around 10 minutes, then you have to do the rest. Guides recommend this to level up your characters, but then it's on your account and you have to do it. Enemies start at the same level you do for the most part, so it's perfectly fine to just start at level 1. Also, you only get new skills that are not always better than what your characters have at level 1. There are no stat upgrades for leveling your characters.
  2. Start with the online trophies. You have to do 10 online wins for your first online trophy, so 9 ranked matches to make up your mind. The reason is this trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/5-sparking-the-flame
  3. You can test it more if you just don't win in online mode (<- not recommended) or don't play ranked matches. So don't play ranked matches if you need to test more afterwards.
  4. If you decide to get it to 100%, note that the game doesn't tell you your progress towards most trophies. The trophies you don't need to track manually are wins in ranked battles, titles, and EX abilities/summons as the last one comes naturally. Everything else you need to write down if you want to know your progress. But there's really only one that you should write down, that's https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/10-in-the-nick-of-time. Y'shtola is your best friend for this trophy. Ace is great as well, so is Emperor, but Y'shtola and Ace did most of it for me. Everything else just unlocks somewhere along the way while you play the game.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions about it once you play it.

Edited by viech54

13 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Glad to help out :)

As you have a 100% account, I think I should say more about Dissidia because let's face it: I really like the game, but it's not for everyone and if it's not for you, you shouldn't lose your 100% because of this game and you also shouldn't have to grind anywhere from 70 to 100+ hours in a game you don't like.

So here's how you test the free version without unlocking trophies for a while:

1. Do not play Gauntlet Mode at first. If you play it, you can unlock a trophy in around 10 minutes, then you have to do the rest. Guides recommend this to level up your characters, but then it's on your account and you have to do it. Enemies start at the same level you do for the most part, so it's perfectly fine to just start at level 1. Also, you only get new skills that are not always better than what your characters have at level 1. There are no stat upgrades for leveling your characters.
  2. Start with the online trophies. You have to do 10 online wins for your first online trophy, so 9 ranked matches to make up your mind. The reason is this trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/5-sparking-the-flame
  3. You can test it more if you just don't win in online mode (<- not recommended) or don't play ranked matches. So don't play ranked matches if you need to test more afterwards.
  4. If you decide to get it to 100%, note that the game doesn't tell you your progress towards most trophies. The trophies you don't need to track manually are wins in ranked battles, titles, and EX abilities/summons as the last one comes naturally. Everything else you need to write down if you want to know your progress. But there's really only one that you should write down, that's https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8474-dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-free-edition/10-in-the-nick-of-time. Y'shtola is your best friend for this trophy. Ace is great as well, so is Emperor, but Y'shtola and Ace did most of it for me. Everything else just unlocks somewhere along the way while you play the game.

Feel free to ping me if you have any questions about it once you play it.

Well you can always hide the game from your profile until you 100% it, and if you don't just leave it hidden