Project Platinum: Final Fantasy

Rebourne07

5 hours ago, Mauvus said:

FInally got the Rebirth plat today! Now time to go back to finishing off Theaterhythm and the new DLC for FF16.

I suppose once I'm done with everything I'll return to Mana and the PS4 version of CC - never played the former, just need to find a Vita, and I could use an excuse to play CC again!

Good job on Rebirth!

5 hours ago, Galecove said:

I decided to join and submitted my checklist. :)

Games I have completed so far: 

ff14, ff8.I don't qualify for any badges yet. I'll probably complete my next one very soon.  I'm looking forward to keeping track of my progress!

So glad you joined!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Completed FFXVI: The Rising Tide. That DPS check made me learn how to play the game and perform combos properly.

Can't add it to the leaderboard yet, don't see this DLC in the form.

That DPS check was too tight... Congratz!

• Like 2

A new badge has been added! To earn this badge you must achieve 100% trophies in Final Fantasy XVI so you'll need to platinum Final Fantasy XVI and then get 100% trophies on both DLCs: Echoes of the Fallen and The Rising Tide.

XVI Enthusiast

dg0dfbe-3e275dcf-3739-4e60-9c33-0989b049

• To update:
    • Anytime you complete a new game or DLC pack, just revisit the checklist, edit your response and re-submit!
    • All updates appear automatically on the Leaderboard. Your score and all badges earned are automatically calculated too.
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Rebourne07 said:

A new badge has been added! To earn this badge you must achieve 100% trophies in Final Fantasy XVI so you'll need to platinum Final Fantasy XVI and then get 100% trophies on both DLCs: Echoes of the Fallen and The Rising Tide.

XVI Enthusiast

dg0dfbe-3e275dcf-3739-4e60-9c33-0989b049

• To update:
    • Anytime you complete a new game or DLC pack, just revisit the checklist, edit your response and re-submit!
    • All updates appear automatically on the Leaderboard. Your score and all badges earned are automatically calculated too.

Thanks for adding it :)

Is it just me or did everyone's score decrease? The points, I mean. Percentage is obvious why it happened.

Edited by viech54

35 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Thanks for adding it :)

Is it just me or did everyone's score decrease? The points, I mean. Percentage is obvious why it happened.

Yeah, the scores will be lopsided for a bit since badge score is determined by the badges rarity. The XVI badge is gonna be rare for a bit while Rising Tide is new but since its not very hard I imagine it'll be worth far less points after a few months. 

Recently found this project. Great thing to join. 
 Have completed the checklist and sitting at 15 completions at the moment. 
1)Stranger of paradise. Ps4 and ps5. 100%

2)World of final fantasy 

3)XII the zodiac age

4)Type-0 hd

5)IX

6)VII Remake ps 5 100%

7)VIII

8)VII

9)X-2 hd

10)X hd

11)XV 100%

12)XIII

13)XIII-2

14)Lightning returns. XIII

15)XIV a realm reborn PS4

I have 15 completions. Do I need 16 to get gold rank, right? Leaderboard shows me silver rank

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, vanslayder said:

Recently found this project. Great thing to join. 
 Have completed the checklist and sitting at 15 completions at the moment. 
1)Stranger of paradise. Ps4 and ps5. 100%

2)World of final fantasy 

3)XII the zodiac age

4)Type-0 hd

5)IX

6)VII Remake ps 5 100%

7)VIII

8)VII

9)X-2 hd

10)X hd

11)XV 100%

12)XIII

13)XIII-2

14)Lightning returns. XIII

15)XIV a realm reborn PS4

I have 15 completions. Do I need 16 to get gold rank, right? Leaderboard shows me silver rank

Welcome to the project! You'll need 20+ to be Gold rank :) You're close!

RANKS:

• co3DCot.png Crystal - Platinum or 100% Base Game Completion in every Mainline, Spin-Off and Unofficial game in the series
  • :platinum: Platinum - 35+ Platinums/Completions 
  • :gold: Gold - 20+ Platinums/Completions
  • :silver: Silver - 15+ Platinums/Completions
  • :bronze: Bronze - 10+ Platinums/Completions
  • PVMXQnh.png Sapphire - 7+ Platinums/Completions
  • nxijWWQ.png Ruby - 5+ Platinums/Completions
  • prr85rn.png Emerald - 3+ Platinums/Completions
Edited by Rebourne07

Oh got it now. I don’t understand if stack is treated as one completion or 2? Stranger of paradise on ps4 and ps5 for example?

I have also seen your other project platinum’s which is great. Do you consider creating Project Platinum Yakuza/Like a dragon? It has many games in the series. 

Edited by vanslayder

4 hours ago, vanslayder said:

Oh got it now. I don’t understand if stack is treated as one completion or 2? Stranger of paradise on ps4 and ps5 for example?

I have also seen your other project platinum’s which is great. Do you consider creating Project Platinum Yakuza/Like a dragon? It has many games in the series. 

Each stack is 1 completion. So Stranger of Paradise PS4 is 1 and PS5 is another 1.

Yakuza is a great series but I’m not passionate about it enough to run a PJP for it. 

On 5/2/2024 at 8:13 AM, Rebourne07 said:

Each stack is 1 completion. So Stranger of Paradise PS4 is 1 and PS5 is another 1.

Have you considered combining them due to auto-pop? I could technically autopop all the PS4 trophies, but I am not too big of a fan of doing that. It's basically rewarding dbl points for a single title. It would probably help shrink the checklist as well.

9 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Have you considered combining them due to auto-pop? I could technically autopop all the PS4 trophies, but I am not too big of a fan of doing that. It's basically rewarding dbl points for a single title. It would probably help shrink the checklist as well.

Should FFVII Remake be the same? You can only auto pop platinum but not DLC (PS4 doesn't have Intermission)?

12 hours ago, vanslayder said:

Should FFVII Remake be the same? You can only auto pop platinum but not DLC (PS4 doesn't have Intermission)?

I say anything with full auto popping should be limited to one list on a leaderboard like this, but that won't be the case, which is fine. In the case of FF7R, the base game could just be one thing, and DLC is separated anyway, so it wouldn't be an issue. It was just a suggestion, I thought worth bringing up.

Edit: I forgot to point out that what makes Strangers of Paradise so different is that it is a reversible auto-pop. What that means is that you can auto-pop PS4 to PS5 or PS5 to PS4, thus it doesn't matter where you start, you get the trophies

Edited by sepheroithisgod