What Were Your Choices In Episode 2 : Smoke And Mirrors

HypraZombie

So last night I finished playing the Wolf Among Us Episode 2 (which while im on the topic has a killer cliffhanger) and I am interested to see what choices you guys made? Later I will add a screenshot of my choices to this topic.

Also anyone reading this be aware there will more than likely be spoilers.

Looking forward to hear form you!

Is it just me or did this episode lack any significant decisions to be made? I certainly can't recall any.

The choices were a lot more subtle. You still chose whether to be nice in the torture/interrogation scene, how to treat the RJ, how to get the information out of the creepo bar owner, etc. But I agree, none of it felt as visceral/life-or-death as the decisions in the first chapter, and you were never given the opportunity to really let loose like in the first chapter... I think when we play back through the whole five episodes it will flow better. I certainly liked the noir mystery a lot, and I'm really loving this fables world. 

I feel like this episode was really short! Still, that cliffhanger at the end, geez! Telltale, why do you do this to me!? I almost cried when the little mermaid was stripper. T.T but I hope episode 3 comes out soon.

(when I say this it probably means it will be another 3 months or so :/ )

• 2 weeks later...

This episode felt really short. I don't mind the HUGE wait when it comes to TT bringing out new content, just I'd kinda hoped it would be something more substantial. I'm a little biased because I'm a fan of the Fable comics, so this series really can do no wrong. But for everyone else, I'm not sure this episode is worth the price tag.