Trying something crazy.

I got back into Warhammer 40k Deathwatch, just for giggles, thought i would try to see if any of the trophy's wherever fixed, aside from like the only update (1.02) saying it fixed some 13 trophy's - Anyway,
seeing as a lot are still at 0% I assume 1: people gave up, the game is kind of buggy, and slow. 2:Gliched trophy's.

I want to see if the trophy for killing 40k enemy's would pop if all 40k are killed in one mission, and maybe the reason why this one (might) be bugged, is because it needs ya to kill the targeted amount of foes in one match (would be absolutely crazy!)

finding that, act 2 mission 1 (Regroup) the mission has you needing to save a stranded marine, survive for 10 rounds then evac, small map.   after getting to the extraction location (and not setting any units on the markers) just over watching the 3 spawn points has me killing 5-7 tyranids per round, at roughly 40 seconds a round.

lol so rounded 7 kills a min, would take about 4 days (non stop) or (95 hours) - wonder if i'll be able to keep at it after 12 hours lol. luckly the game saves at every player end turn - so can dashboard to save progress. *hopefully*

• 5 months later...