No Timestamp Bug

ryurien

Hello, I have a problem with one of the statistics of my profile, that is the "first trophy earned." 

For some reason, the first of these is "Welcome Park Prize" from the game "Welcome Park" despite my very first trophy is "Phalanx's Trophy" from "Demon's Souls". 

How can I fix this bug?

ebtna4q0n17hlr336d5.jpg

Hello, I have a problem with one of the statistics of my profile, that is the "first trophy earned." 
For some reason, the first of these is "Welcome Park Prize" from the game "Welcome Park" despite my very first trophy is "Phalanx's Trophy" from "Demon's Souls". 
How can I fix this bug?

ebtna4q0n17hlr336d5.jpg

It's because you earned that trophy before your VITA was connected to the PSN for the first time. That's why the PSN system assigned the date 1-1-1900 (or something like that). This site shows NO TIMESTAMP and picks the trophy with the earliest date as your first trophy. As far as I know you can't fix it. I have the same problem as you. My first trophy was from Prince of Persia, but I got the YLOD on my first PS3 and earned some trophies on my second PS3 without connecting to PSN first and now my first trophy is from the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 2.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

On PS3 you can have an offline account, but I thought that you'd need a PSN account for Vita and thus there shouldn't be Vita trophy without timestamp  :hmm:

IIRC you can.

There're a lot of people with missed timestamps in Welcome Park. I've seen people with missed timestamps in other games too (physical releases).

IIRC you can.

There're a lot of people with missed timestamps in Welcome Park. I've seen people with missed timestamps in other games too (physical releases).

It's correct that you need to create an account (or use an existing one) when turning a Vita on for the first time. The timestamp problem happens when you haven't synchronized your PSN profile through some sort of online service on the Vita (PSN store, Trophy list etc.). The same can happen with PS3s as someone else mentioned. There is as far as I know nothing to do about. Unfortunately there isn't any good information on this subject neither from fans or official material.

Edited by Frisendal