Other glitched trophies

sealightbreeze

I feel like Peanut Butter Pops is buggy (not shooting Jacob or Nick seems to work fine for some people but not for me). The collectibles trophies worked fine for me but I have noticed a bug where I occasionally can't pick clues up or interact with certain things without either reloading or picking up a nearby tarot card.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

I feel like Peanut Butter Pops is buggy (not shooting Jacob or Nick seems to work fine for some people but not for me). The collectibles trophies worked fine for me but I have noticed a bug where I occasionally can't pick clues up or interact with certain things without either reloading or picking up a nearby tarot card.

I haven’t tried that one yet. I’m going for the Emma/Jacob one currently. I think a lot of them are buggy. The one shows a time stamp for me of 9 something. But it didn’t pop until around 11:30. I also had to take off all the accessibility to get the two mentioned above. And they only showed up after I let the credits fully roll 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, sealightbreeze said:

I haven’t tried that one yet. I’m going for the Emma/Jacob one currently. I think a lot of them are buggy. The one shows a time stamp for me of 9 something. But it didn’t pop until around 11:30. I also had to take off all the accessibility to get the two mentioned above. And they only showed up after I let the credits fully roll 

a lot may depend on what version you play (unpatched vs patch). I know i failed 2 combat encounters but end of game i got Butterpops trophy.

Hard Pass I'm not even going for. I'm almost done blood pact, so ill let you know if that glitches on me. (Current starting ch. 7, unlocks after Crane in ch. 9)

• Like 1