Bugged Trophies

EG7585

I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but many of the trophies are not popping up for me.

For example, there is a trophy about collecting 30 puzzle pieces, I currently have 47 and the trophy has not appeared and I am having a similar issue with the trophies about getting married five times and graduating twenty times.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a brief update…

Tried again on my PS5 , and after about five games, no further trophies unlocked despite the requirements for Collector and Lovers Paradise being fulfilled.

Spoke with a customer service rep from Marmalade Game Studio, and after some questions regarding the games I played, online vs. multiplayer, etc., she said she would forward the info to the Dev and QA teams. She also said she would get back to me on Monday regarding any results.

Hopefully a solution will be forthcoming.

the problem is not the trophy, but the game, the counter in-game for the trophy reset when you close the game, you have to do it in one go, or if you do it in several session, you can put your console in rest mode. what is important is to not close the game or the console. The only trophy i still don't have is the 1000 spin. and i have play every evening for one week. so i can confirm that the trophy themselve are not bugged.

• 1 month later...