DnF Duel Trophy Thoughts

FreshFromThaDeli

2 minutes ago, h4mx0r said:

Save a recording in training mode.

So like, in training mode I think it was L3 or R3, but it lets you take control of the dummy and then record your actions.

Yeah I got from 1 to 80 just spamming neutral C (the basic bazooka thing). If they get close, I double tap A which cancels into C

They are significantly more aggressive after 70+, and enchantress got that small hitbox.

I was wondering if someone else had some cheese for Survival 100 besides Launcher spam.

Thanks I thought it was something related to the online portion of the game.

13 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

combos are killing me.... cant even get to 5th on anyone... heeeelp lol

I think it depends on what character timing are you more confortable with. A character like Striker was too hard for me to figure out but Berserker felt pretty doable and easy overall.

On 30/06/2022 at 10:57 PM, Ceridane said:

I think it depends on what character timing are you more confortable with. A character like Striker was too hard for me to figure out but Berserker felt pretty doable and easy overall.

i DMd you, im down to 2 on each with Launcher.

EDIT: took some timing advice, took a small break. Got it today.

Edited by Infected Elite

7 hours ago, DeadBird101 said:

Winning 100 matches in survival is going to be tough. Do I turnoff auto upload on the DNF options, or the PS5 settings? 

Its not tough u get checkpoints every 10 fights to start of again there i used crusader with high damage with just pressing circle with x follow up and spamed spears and just buying mostly health recover later on. Im so close to platinum but dont get any 8 trial done because of this input lag on playstation anyone know whats the easiest this trials make me cry :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Naruto_Senju92 said:

Its not tough u get checkpoints every 10 fights to start of again there i used crusader with high damage with just pressing circle with x follow up and spamed spears and just buying mostly health recover later on. Im so close to platinum but dont get any 8 trial done because of this input lag on playstation anyone know whats the easiest this trials make me cry :(

Thank you for the feedback. I haven’t tried the combo challenges yet, I hope they aren’t as tough as everyone is saying

3 hours ago, DeadBird101 said:

Thank you for the feedback. I haven’t tried the combo challenges yet, I hope they aren’t as tough as everyone is saying

They are finally got the platinum grappler combos was it for me after 5 hours of getting the timing right on the last challenge but its really different for everyone which one is the best. On the last grappler combo dont forget to press forward shortly before the jump on the last charge jump before the awake to reach the hit.