Auto pop trophies not showing in the screen

tranquilu

Hey guys.

My friend has a ps5 and he is struggling with this.

As a trophy hunter all you want to see is all the trophies popping in your screen . But for my friend for some reason, just one trophy pop and that's it. When he goes to his trophy list, all the trophies are there but at the screen just one trophy appears, instead of 30 or more.

He already tried with Killzone shadow fall intercept and marvel guardians of galaxy. In both cases just one trophy popped in the left side (I think that's the side they pop on ps5 xD).

Does anyone know what this means? Because he didn't change anything related to trophies at the ps5 settings .

7 minutes ago, tranquilu said:

Hey guys.

My friend has a ps5 and he is struggling with this.

As a trophy hunter all you want to see is all the trophies popping in your screen . But for my friend for some reason, just one trophy pop and that's it. When he goes to his trophy list, all the trophies are there but at the screen just one trophy appears, instead of 30 or more.

He already tried with Killzone shadow fall intercept and marvel guardians of galaxy. In both cases just one trophy popped in the left side (I think that's the side they pop on ps5 xD).

Does anyone know what this means? Because he didn't change anything related to trophies at the ps5 settings .

Sometimes the Ps5 just doesn’t sync all the earned trophies to PSN. Give it some time and the PS5 will fully sync them and they’ll be visible. 

13 minutes ago, tranquilu said:

I don't have a PS5, but I'm led to believe during an autopop the trophies pop so quickly on a PS5 that it doesn't display them all. They all do pop, but they will more than likely all have exactly the same timestamp on them, and the PS5 is probably actually displaying them all concurrently, so you only see 1.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevieboy said:

I don't have a PS5, but I'm led to believe during an autopop the trophies pop so quickly on a PS5 that it doesn't display them all. They all do pop, but they will more than likely all have exactly the same timestamp on them, and the PS5 is probably actually displaying them all concurrently, so you only see 1.

Yeah. He was expecting something like this video 

here you can see all the trophies popping . Another friend that has a ps5, told him that all the trophies popped at the screen with all the auto pop games he tried. So, for my friend just one popped at the screen instead of 30 trophies popping :/

Sad for him xD