Collectibles Guide And Cheat Codes

I'm not saying that the trophy guide is 100% trash (I've seen worse). But what I AM saying is that more effort was seriously needed. I mean, come on, the dude lists one trophy as missable when it's not, lists another trophy as unmissable when it IS, got corrected on it by other players but never bothered to update it. He didn't even bother to include a separate guide for the collectibles and there are codes listed in the guide that don't work or codes that are just completely missing! It's a half-assed guide, in my opinion, and half-assed guides annoy the hell out of me. If you're going to write a trophy guide other players shouldn't have to include this shit for you but I took the liberty of doing it anyway to help others out.

Here is a complete collectibles guide: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/631934-lego-harry-potter-years-5-7/faqs/63711. It's an excellent guide. It doesn't miss anything and goes in order by level/open-world area of each and every collectible instead of making it tedious and confusing by doing everything by separate categories like I've seen other guides do - which is just absolutely terrible to follow! He even linked a corresponding map for the open-world areas to help better guide you. Now that is what I call effort! 

Here is a complete list of all the codes (and they all worked when I used them): https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/631934-lego-harry-potter-years-5-7/cheats

Edited by MrTacoNinja
  • Like 3

• 6 months later...
5 minutes ago, CryptikMoon said:

Are the cheat codes okay to use? Will it not glitch? I heard some lego games tend to get glitch after using cheat codes.

I can't prove that's what happened, but I used the cheats to unlock the red bricks before starting to collect everything (in 1-4). Even following a guide, I ended up with 2 missing bricks and 1 missing student but I couldn't find them anywhere. Had to start a new game. Personally, I won't chance it when I start 5-7.

5 minutes ago, Annoyingtiger888 said:

I can't prove that's what happened, but I used the cheats to unlock the red bricks before starting to collect everything (in 1-4). Even following a guide, I ended up with 2 missing bricks and 1 missing student but I couldn't find them anywhere. Had to start a new game. Personally, I won't chance it when I start 5-7.

I used the cheats in 1-4 didn't have any problem. But I'm always looking up because lego games do tend to glitch out.

• 3 months later...

The Avid Reader trophy might be misable, after you unlock the spectacles, the newspaperstands change to a dispencer for those, there might be some stands for the newspaper somewhere, but haven't found them, so better to get rid of it right away. 

There's one that you need to do in Y7 after playing the first level, return to Hogwarts by the map in the tent, after that the map disappears, so it will not be possible to get it. 

It's Hogwarts has changed - it should be marked missable as well or at least don't know how you'll be able to get it, once you have finished the game. 

//Whitewolfdk

Edited by WhiteWolfDK