I've been playing it since weeks ago, I feel Im close to the ending (I have 65 spatulas) but since 2 days ago doesnt work.. Like the colors are just dark and creepy, there is no sound, the language automatically switched to english (And I can't switch any of that in menu, just doesnt work) its like the meme of Mr. Incredible...

In top right screen of the main menu it says "Rev. 61162" (idk what does it mean) I dont know if it was an update or just the game glitched out of nothing (I dont remember I could select latin american spanish before) I dont know how to fix it or if Im the only one with this issue. I already deleted it and downloaded it twice and nothing happened. I dont wanna delete my savefile just to try if that is the problem because the game isnt too fun for me to start a new game...

Sorry for my english btw

• Like 1

That rev number is the internal version number assigned by the devs after a patch. This game hasn't been patched in years but the latest one in all regions is 1.04: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA14909

To see if this is a savefile issue or not, backup your save somewhere then delete the one on your hard drive and start a new game. If the problem disappears, it's a save file issue but if it remains, it's a game problem.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2022 at 2:49 PM, Mr_Buzzinka said:

sounds odd. is it fixed yet for you? i just started the game today. what may have caused it ?

Its so strange, it happened from one day to other out of nothing. It isnt fixed it and I dont think it will, Im just hunting trophies watching a guide because some maps are very dark and I dont want to start a new game (I tried and its glitched too but maybe deleting savefile would fix it) 

On 12/7/2022 at 3:09 PM, HuntingFever said:

That rev number is the internal version number assigned by the devs after a patch. This game hasn't been patched in years but the latest one in all regions is 1.04: https://orbispatches.com/CUSA14909

To see if this is a savefile issue or not, backup your save somewhere then delete the one on your hard drive and start a new game. If the problem disappears, it's a save file issue but if it remains, it's a game problem.

I dont know about the patch, like, I know the last patch added latin american spanish(Im from South America so I would like to play it in that language but when I started the game when it came with ps+ I didnt see there was that option so I started in spanish from Spain) 

Meanwhile Im writing this I have the idea to try new game in a secondart account and the game works fine so I know now the savefile is the cause. 

Do you think that if I do what you've said the game will fix it in my saved game with all my progress?

I recorded my game to show you how awful it looks haha

Ok guys I know that nobody cares xD (since I couldnt find this problem on internet, maybe few people went throught this) BUT IM HAPPY I COULD FIX IT and I'll explain how I fixed it in case someone else has the same issue :3

I just did a back up of the savefile. I transferred the savefiles (the actually match and the user settings) to my USB pendrive, then I deleted the savefiles in my ps4. I downloaded my savefile from my ps+ cloud (it was an old savefile, like 1 month before the issue) so I checked the game worked fine and then I just copied the savefile of the match from my USB pendrive to ps4 (but only the savefile of the progress of the game, not the user settings) and now the games works fine again and Im so glad because it would be impossible to platinum because I needed one Patrick's sock in Kelp Vines and with the gamma's bug it was really dark and impossible to make it. 

Thanks for reading and again sorry for my English haha

• Like 2