Is there a boosting method?

War-Heed

• 3 months later...
On 6.7.2022 at 8:00 PM, IronEden-13 said:

Has anyone got a boosting method for "stay modest". There's literally no one playing online? Fml

I am trying to boost this with myself but i quickly ran into a problem.

Once I got promoted from tier 10 to 9, I cant play against my other account in tier 9 anymore....

So u would need a lot of players to get this done and circle everyone through until they reached the final tier

the guides i found on the internet were absolutely useless as they never mentioned this problem, they just say play online and reach the final tier LOL

35 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

I am trying to boost this with myself but i quickly ran into a problem.

Once I got promoted from tier 10 to 9, I cant play against my other account in tier 9 anymore....

So u would need a lot of players to get this done and circle everyone through until they reached the final tier

the guides i found on the internet were absolutely useless as they never mentioned this problem, they just say play online and reach the final tier LOL

You don’t need a lot of players. You just need two. You do need two ways of backing up your savefile. Either Ps Plus cloud save and a USB stick or 2 USB sticks.

Both players make a backup save at the start. (cloud save). Player 1 gets to Tier 9 and backes up save to the USB stick and downloads the cloud save so he’s back at Tier 10. Then Player 2 gets to Tier 9. Both player back up the Tier 9 save. Rinse and repeat. Took ‘us’ a couple of hours to do all the trophies.

One warning though is that we experienced a glitch where one of us got to Tier 6 and after he backed up the save he was still in Tier 7. At that point all you can do is delete all saves and start all over again. So always double check in which Tier both players are. 

Edit: To add some more info be sure that the player you want to move up a Tier is host. Also you don’t even need to play the game, the other player can forfeit immediately and it will still count as a win for the host.

Good luck.

Edited by Baker
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Baker said:

You don’t need a lot of players. You just need two. You do need two ways of backing up your savefile. Either Ps Plus cloud save and a USB stick or 2 USB sticks.

Both players make a backup save at the start. (cloud save). Player 1 gets to Tier 9 and backes up save to the USB stick and downloads the cloud save so he’s back at Tier 10. Then Player 2 gets to Tier 9. Both player back up the Tier 9 save. Rinse and repeat. Took ‘us’ a couple of hours to do all the trophies.

One warning though is that we experienced a glitch where one of us got to Tier 6 and after he backed up the save he was still in Tier 7. At that point all you can do is delete all saves and start all over again. So always double check in which Tier both players are. 

Edit: To add some more info be sure that the player you want to move up a Tier is host. Also you don’t even need to play the game, the other player can forfeit immediately and it will still count as a win for the host.

Good luck.

thanks for the infos man really appreciated, i was not thinking that far with backing up saves, will defo do that :)

• Like 1

On 17.10.2022 at 5:03 PM, Baker said:

Good luck.

I won all tiers today with the help of your explanation, it took me little over 3 hours, a lot of time sank into waiting for my PS4 Pro to show my save files to let me copy them, was super slow like 5 mins each time.Glad these stupid online trophies are out of the way now, thanks again 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, HamiTosh said:

I won all tiers today with the help of your explanation, it took me little over 3 hours, a lot of time sank into waiting for my PS4 Pro to show my save files to let me copy them, was super slow like 5 mins each time.Glad these stupid online trophies are out of the way now, thanks again 

No problem. Congrats.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, Baker said:

Good luck.

Can confirm your method works. Although this morning when I woke up and played, I stupidly replaced my save with a lower league 6 and lost the ability to play my alt hahaha. ? 

Edited by IronEden-13
  • Like 2

Me and another player boosted this with alt accounts. You do need a couple of them and keep good track of which alt is where. Using save files is probably a lot more managable.

At any rate, it's a pain the butt. They should know by now that the online of these games is dead from the first day. Creating 10 different tiers is just taking the piss, if the game at any point had more than 10 players online simultaneously I would be amazed.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb