Trophy autopop

vanslayder

Sorry for the double post, but I guess this solves the issues in this thread: Season 8 also brought a new "New Game+" mode which can be used to unlock these vehicle related trophies within seconds in a new save. See this thread for more information:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Maybe it will help someone:

I followed the steps and the game gave me all the trophies, except for two: having all the American vehicles and having all the vehicles in the game (the one for all the Russian vehicles did give it to me).

What I did was delete the PS5 save (THIS IS KEY. Start the game without a PS4 update save. Start the game from 0 and delete your PS5 save) and start a new game + (NG PLUS) setting the settings to start with rank 30, start with random money between 0 and 1,000,000 (hopefully they give you enough and if not, try again) and everyone the trucks become available at the beginning of the game. These options are among the first in the left column.

Start the game and go to the truck shop to buy and sell what you can or what you need. In my case, despite already having the trophy for all Russian vehicles, I had to go to Russia to buy some for the trophy pop.

In short, after starting your NG+ with the indicated settings and lucky enough to have a good amount of money (simulated) go to buy and sell all the vehicles.

It is worth mentioning that there is an option at the start of NG+ that makes the vehicles free, but in my case it did not work, so I recommend doing it only with the mentioned options.

Edited by Valstrax_GM