Is it still possible to platinum?

Nitro

Hi all, 

Just a quick question regarding this game... Is it still possible to platinum? I've heard down the grapevine that something in this game (might have been challenges iirc) aren't working anymore or aren't being updated. Can someone that has the game confirm that this is the case? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Support for the game ended several years ago and has been on life support. Nothing has been added. This may have been what you heard.

Most of the trophies can be done in private lobbies so get the plat while you can. It shouldn't take longer than a week.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As long as you start it by 1st August, but you probably need to play it nonstop until either the server closes or you get the platinum... There is a trophy where you need to complete 3 daily challenges but they only give one daily challenge per day

Edited by sooty-hiccup3my

1 minute ago, sooty-hiccup3my said:

As long as you start it by 1st August, but you probably need to play it nonstop until either the server closes or you get the platinum... There is a trophy where you need to complete 3 daily challenges but they only give one daily challenge per day

You're a bit late there mate...

https://psnprofiles.com/NiTR0--X_