Beating them all trophy

Kale

In unranked races i guess you can do this trophy with a friend but for ranked races it seems impossible unless you're a great driver which i'm not :D

Most players behaves like rammers and i end up  in last position most of the time... :(

Is there a way to make this trophy easier?

Thanks

Caulifla

Playing the game away from peak times will reduce the numbers in a lobby, learning all the braking points of circuits will help 

Taking your time to overtake other cars will protect your car better, a bit of luck will also assist you as will regular breaks from the game so you don’t burn yourself out 

• Like 2

hi, the only thing I can think of to help is finish last every race while getting no warnings accidents, etc this way your speed rank will go down but your sportsmanship ranking will go up, this way you'll end up in a lobby with people as low ranked as you but who wont take you off turn 1

• Like 2

On 09/07/2022 at 5:19 PM, ValeNort46 said:

Playing the game away from peak times will reduce the numbers in a lobby, learning all the braking points of circuits will help 

Taking your time to overtake other cars will protect your car better, a bit of luck will also assist you as will regular breaks from the game so you don’t burn yourself out 

On 09/07/2022 at 5:22 PM, Atackname-YT said:

hi, the only thing I can think of to help is finish last every race while getting no warnings accidents, etc this way your speed rank will go down but your sportsmanship ranking will go up, this way you'll end up in a lobby with people as low ranked as you but who wont take you off turn 1

i'll try :)

Not gonna be easy though..

First time i think i won't be playing the PS5 version due to this trophy

Edit : Thanks to @Atackname-YT, i go the trophy on PS5 version as well, thanks mate :D

Caulifla

Edited by Caulifla
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 3:34 PM, Caulifla said:

In unranked races i guess you can do this trophy with a friend but for ranked races it seems impossible unless you're a great driver which i'm not :D

Most players behaves like rammers and i end up  in last position most of the time... :(

Is there a way to make this trophy easier?

Thanks

Caulifla

My mate got a 1 v 1 so its fairly easy with a bit of luck

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

You can pause the game and let the AI play. Or you can begin last in purpose, although this is going to lower your level. You should practice the most common GPs and remember the turns so you can have a better understanding on how to improve your race pace. Also don't try to overtake in the first lap, and if you do, make sure to be on 2nd-3th place, and using L1.

If someone goes behind you with a clearly better pace and DRS let him through, there's no point fighting and getting a penalty.

Knowing exactly who are the most dangerous drivers in the grid gives you advantage, as you can purposely evade them. If they ever put you out of track, just go slowly back into it so they don't give yoy a penalty, it happened to me many times.

Good luck!

• 6 months later...
On 16.7.2022 at 10:57 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

My mate got a 1 v 1 so its fairly easy with a bit of luck

I had 1 vs 1 but ofc other player won. But then i managed to got my win in 25% ranked match vs 3 ppl. We all got drive trough pit penalty (i cleared penalty off first, this decision gave me 1st place)This 3rd player eventually DNF. I Also went to change my Soft tires Lap 10-11 and that was also good decision because that 2nd players was clearly losinh grip from his soft tires and i had medium so i easily cached him after i came out of pit. 

Edited by Eternal8Gaming