Struggling a lot with Spa Champz Hotlap

Is there any other videos besides Blue Angels one?? I cant for life get that gold medal, i got the platinum on the old assetto and it had that pit stop glitch on the Spa tracks and it made really doable, this is by far my least favored track and i struggle a lot on it. I cant find any other setups online and my best time was 2 24 766, i cant shave these last mils. If anyone can give me some tips , that would be really helpful

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I'd advice to choose Bentley 2018 for this trophy and just drive and adjust setups. Firstly I'd lower ABS and Traction control as low as you can hanle it. Also getting aero right is important.This took me about twenty laps to complete. I'm not any kind of PRO and I'm playing with a gamepad but I can share my setup which I managed to archive this if it helps you??

On 17.7.2022 at 5:04 AM, bdias10 said:

Is there any other videos besides Blue Angels one?? I cant for life get that gold medal, i got the platinum on the old assetto and it had that pit stop glitch on the Spa tracks and it made really doable, this is by far my least favored track and i struggle a lot on it. I cant find any other setups online and my best time was 2 24 766, i cant shave these last mils. If anyone can give me some tips , that would be really helpful

Ok, we are not talking about archieving the track under 2:25. Forget what I wrote.?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, antero-80 said:

Hello,

I'd advice to choose Bentley 2018 for this trophy and just drive and adjust setups. Firstly I'd lower ABS and Traction control as low as you can hanle it. Also getting aero right is important.This took me about twenty laps to complete. I'm not any kind of PRO and I'm playing with a gamepad but I can share my setup which I managed to archive this if it helps you??

Ok, we are not talking about archieving the track under 2:25. Forget what I wrote.?

Thats what i ended up doing, i restarded my career and choose that car and used a setup i found for that hotlap, pretty hard still

On 30.11.2022 at 7:47 PM, bdias10 said:

Thats what i ended up doing, i restarded my career and choose that car and used a setup i found for that hotlap, pretty hard still

Yeah, it truly is. I've always felt that Spa is one of the hardest tracks to drive but this game tought me that I can handle it quite well after all. It just needs a good focusing.

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2022 at 3:19 PM, antero-80 said:

Hello,

Good advice, choose the Bentley Continental GT3 car with an aggressive setup. I didn't adjust the setups at all and I play with a controller on the PS5 version. I have a steering wheel but for the moment, cannot use it but I'm sure I would have gotten it faster.

I got the trophy with a timed lap of 2:24:950 after 10 laps (funny note, got also the trophy "10 laps in hot lap mode" at the same time).

The key turns are the "Eau Rouge" (gear 5 and just decelerate) and the last corner when you can brake later than you might anticipate.

Just be patient, it needs practice to get used to the controller and the make of the car but it's really doable with a controller :)