How is the platinum looking?

Dreakon139

Something I've been curious about for a few weeks now, even before the game came out. Might be a little early still (especially considering the problems with the PS3 version the longer you play) but is it looking like this will require multiple playthroughs for the platinum?

No need to spoil anything if you can help it. Are there decisions that will mess up trophies as you play though? The game seems more of a "you can be anything you want to be" kind of vibe which would lead me to believe that if you put the time in you can accomplish just about anything in a single playthrough.

Anyone know for sure though? :P

Thinking back to when I completed Oblivion on my 360, that was all do-able in a single playthrough (joining the different guilds, etc).

I don't see any reason for not being able to do everything in a single playthrough in Skyrim.

If you are being nice/helpful and don't want to spoil things, just use a different save file for getting the trophies that require you to be nasty.

Looking at the list and having played it a bit I don't see any reason why you'd need to play through it twice. I can't see any trophies that might intersect and prevent you from earning another. Even the choice related trophies (like the civil war trophies) cater for both sides so you'll get the trophies regardless of which you chose.

Well, I don't see any karma system really. As long as it doesn't mess up other trophies, I'll kill anyone that gets in my way. :P

You're right, there is no karma system as in Fallout 3, but people do react differently towards you based on your actions.

Which is why I'm going to leave the pickpocket & bounty trophies until last.

And if you kill someone just because they're in your face, it's their fault, they bloody deserve it... :P

Did you have to do anything special to do it in a single playthrough, or will all of the quests and tasks be available regardless of what groups of you join or how you build your character?

Everything is available at pretty much anytime. I've already Completed Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, College Of Winterhold, The Companions, and the Civil War - none of them really require anything of you, stats wise. Just do what they ask. And don't screw up too bad within them and all should be fine.

It's not like Oblivion where doing the Dark Brotherhood could get you kicked out of other guilds, etc.

You should, however, be careful who you kill - as you can lock yourself out of quests if you kill the wrong person. So just don't go on killing sprees or anything.

Overall, it's not a hard one at all.