What is the current state of this game?

I've been recently playing through the entire trilogy in the post-patch state and honestly I think the games look, feel, and play just fine. Zero crashes or serious issues (playing the PS5 version). It seems like they've fixed a lot of the stuff that people were originally complaining about in terms of visuals/glitches. 

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

started it yesterday no probs atall 2023 , no crashes or anything - 100% here we come

edit - had 1 screen crash in san ferrio and also the vigllante missions, after level 6 , no more suspects are appearing , just writing this as it happens :(

Edited by Waspfarmer
more info

• 5 weeks later...

just passing on more info, be sure to collect the oysters and date each girlfriend once , when it comes to taking the turfs at the end when dying all weapons will stay on your person :D ( and i died alot ) it was a god send

Edited by Waspfarmer
more info

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/8/2023 at 7:02 AM, Waspfarmer said:

just passing on more info, be sure to collect the oysters and date each girlfriend once , when it comes to taking the turfs at the end when dying all weapons will stay on your person :D ( and i died alot ) it was a god send

When taking the turfs you mean after 100% and die you keep whats on your char?

21 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

When taking the turfs you mean after 100% and die you keep whats on your char?

just collecting all oysters , u can date each girlfriend once no matter your muscle or fat or sex appeal , giving you a perk from each of them, for example if u get busted or die while taking the turfs , each weapon stays on your person , its a time saver , but if u do after 100% completion , use the tank under grove street bridge , that also helps massively

• Like 1