Motörhead elite challenge cassidy boys

Entrepreneur9535

• 2 weeks later...

It's been a while since I played so I unfortunately don't remember specific locations, but I do know for certain there's more than 12 total - be sure to run over every section of the dungeon map to spawn them all, I know a fair few come during the battle against Emerancia Sunkenshire (might be the ones you ran into already) but the others should be tucked away in the map's corners.

• 1 month later...
On 10.8.2022 at 9:38 PM, Xillynoc said:

It's been a while since I played so I unfortunately don't remember specific locations, but I do know for certain there's more than 12 total - be sure to run over every section of the dungeon map to spawn them all, I know a fair few come during the battle against Emerancia Sunkenshire (might be the ones you ran into already) but the others should be tucked away in the map's corners.

Thank u. Played it multiple Times. Will do it again.

On 10.8.2022 at 9:49 PM, djb5f said:

Not familiar with his game.  So this DLC is actually associated with the rock band, Motörhead?  Too cool…

Yes it is the Band. Really fun :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, as I can see people have popped the trophy on this as recently as February, but I have run this a million times and only 6 spawn. Any help would be so greatly appreciated!!