If your trophies are bugged and you want to earn them from scratch...

6 minutes ago, Williham12 said:

My infallible trophy has always been bugged and won’t unlock despite me playing fall guys for the first time on ps5 and staying on this platform, so cross progression shouldn’t affect it. I did the requirements twice on my main account with no luck so tried unlinking and did the requirements again but it still hasn’t unlocked. Both epic and PlayStation won’t help it sucks 

Message mediatonic and make sure the requirements have actually been fulfilled their side. If it is they'll be able to pop the trophy on loading next time you boot the game. 

I've done infallible 3 times now (PS4 OR, PS4 EU - old account & PS5 EU) and twice it didn't pop but had the requirements done server side. PS5 took me 3 weeks to get the response though and that's only because I reached out to the community managers. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MushuMixLipa said:

Message mediatonic and make sure the requirements have actually been fulfilled their side. If it is they'll be able to pop the trophy on loading next time you boot the game. 

I've done infallible 3 times now (PS4 OR, PS4 EU - old account & PS5 EU) and twice it didn't pop but had the requirements done server side. PS5 took me 3 weeks to get the response though and that's only because I reached out to the community managers. 

I’ve spoken to mediatonic and they’ve agreed I’ve unlocked the trophy on their end but still won’t unlock it on PlayStation. Do you know who you reached out to? 

1 hour ago, Williham12 said:

I’ve spoken to mediatonic and they’ve agreed I’ve unlocked the trophy on their end but still won’t unlock it on PlayStation. Do you know who you reached out to? 

Originally it was on twitter but then I reached out to Oliver? He's the one who runs most of the socials mainly twitter is the best way though. 

• 11 months later...
On 8/1/2022 at 12:34 PM, raulbalarezo said:

If your trophies are bugged because of the cross-save feature and you don't want to wait for an update just unlink your PlayStation Network Account from Epic, create a new Epic Account and link that one to your PlayStation Network Account, that way you can start from scratch and can earn the trophies that were bugged, you will lose all of your previous progress since everything is linked to the Epic Account but at least you can earn trophies now.

After getting the trophies you needed you can link your original Epic Account to PSN back ^^

I had to make an account just to ask a question because I feel I’m going crazy. I never made an epic account to play fall guys on PlayStation. I got the game day 1 and have no memory of linking an account and when I tried to do so on the website it confirmed my suspicion. I have no epic account linked to my PSN. I have no epic account period. 

So I’m really confused here. Do I make an account and link it so I can earn trophies on the PS5 fallguys? And if so how will I ever get back to what I have right now in terms of unlockables?

I see where epic claims you have to have an account for the new seasons… where would I have made this account? I tried signing in with my PSN on epic games.com and it wants me to make a new profile. I’m beyond confused 

edit: found half of my answer! I have what’s called a “nameless” epic games account. Not a full one. So this is my question. Do I just create a full epic games account and then link to my PS5 to start earning trophies? 

https://www.epicgames.com/help/en-US/c-Category_EpicAccounts/c-ConnectedAccounts/how-do-i-upgrade-a-console-or-platform-account-to-a-full-epic-games-account-a000084621

Edited by fishels