Guess this is the end (broken game)

Wikkibur

Game glitches at last boss on hell difficulty. Went through the level and killed the first form of the boss. After killing it I reached the last form of the boss, but ran out of bullets so could not kill it otherwise could have killed the boss at first try. And died. After respawning at last boss my aiming went weird, zoomed and stuck on aim mode. I guess I have to wait for a update to fix this. Also took some video and screenshots of error. Unfortunately, the PS5 console has problems uploading so have to get them manually. I also have got different language (japanese I guess) in startup and in game. Not that I changed it or anything.

Sorry to hear this game puked on you and you can't complete it. It really shows that sucky some devs are in not beta-testing. I'm sure you'll move on from this game and find a much less buggy game. Stray came out and it looks okay. (From the guy who didn't touch it. <_<)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turniplord said:

The game swapped to Japanese on me, when I activated the 120fps mode.

You can turn it back into English within the settings. 

Could you show pictures which settings to change please? It is so hard to read japanese. Maybe it could fix the issue.

Edited by Wikkibur