DLC not accessible on PS5?

ShadowWalsh

I just platinumed the game on my PS5, and then bought the dlc to finish the 100%. However, once I installed the DLC, when I click on movers in paradise, it opens the dlc to 'unlock' it, and when I click that, it says installed. I am unable to access the island in game either as the same thing happens, I tried downloading the game without the dlc, then installing it, nothing, deleting everything and reinstalling, nothing. Is this only accessible on the PS4 version of the game?

On 3.8.2022 at 1:41 AM, ShadowWalsh said:

I just platinumed the game on my PS5, and then bought the dlc to finish the 100%. However, once I installed the DLC, when I click on movers in paradise, it opens the dlc to 'unlock' it, and when I click that, it says installed. I am unable to access the island in game either as the same thing happens, I tried downloading the game without the dlc, then installing it, nothing, deleting everything and reinstalling, nothing. Is this only accessible on the PS4 version of the game?

On the main island of the game there is a ship which brings you to the DLC. You don’t access the DLC via menu.

Worked for me on PS5 using the Premium PS+ edition.

Edited by xIRockyRock
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, xIRockyRock said:

On the main island of the game there is a ship which brings you to the DLC. You don’t access the DLC via menu.

Worked for me on PS5 using the Premium PS+ edition.

So I did this, and it just says 'installed' on the bottom right of the map where the ship is, it wouldn't let me access it in game, in the menus, anywhere. ended up getting a refund as it should not have been this complicated.