100% possible in 2022

Pro_Ralph_12

23 hours ago, Pro_Ralph_12 said:

this game has been in my backlog for quite some time, it is possible to get 100% from scratch??

Only if you have bought the DLC on the past. Everything has been delisted. Servers for this game are still up, but it's a long way to reach online level 250.

27 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Only if you have bought the DLC on the past. Everything has been delisted. Servers for this game are still up, but it's a long way to reach online level 250.

Unless you bought the 'Season Pass' (or whatever name it went by), then the purchase alone isn't enough - you also need to have downloaded the packs.

I speak from experience, sadly ?

• 2 weeks later...

bought the bundle edition 69.99$ for the game before delisted, I didn’t find them ( DLCs ) at all none of the three in the game .plus when I checked the store or transaction history, I found the game only without DLCs titles. Am I screwed or do I have to play a single player carrier to unlock them?

• 4 weeks later...
On 21/08/2022 at 1:42 AM, Hysteria said:

bought the bundle edition 69.99$ for the game before delisted, I didn’t find them ( DLCs ) at all none of the three in the game .plus when I checked the store or transaction history, I found the game only without DLCs titles. Am I screwed or do I have to play a single player carrier to unlock them?

See my post a couple above yours. Sounds like you're in a similar situation to myself, sadly.