Pro_Ralph_12

100% possible in 2022

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

this game has been in my backlog for quite some time, it is possible to get 100% from scratch??

Edited by Pro_Ralph_12
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Pro_Ralph_12 said:

this game has been in my backlog for quite some time, it is possible to get 100% from scratch??

Only if you have bought the DLC on the past. Everything has been delisted. Servers for this game are still up, but it's a long way to reach online level 250.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Only if you have bought the DLC on the past. Everything has been delisted. Servers for this game are still up, but it's a long way to reach online level 250.

Unless you bought the 'Season Pass' (or whatever name it went by), then the purchase alone isn't enough - you also need to have downloaded the packs.

 

I speak from experience, sadly 😟

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ConAir said:

Only if you have bought the DLC on the past. Everything has been delisted. Servers for this game are still up, but it's a long way to reach online level 250.

well at least the plat is obtainable, cant complain much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 bought the bundle edition 69.99$ for the game before delisted, I didn’t find them ( DLCs ) at all none of the three in the game .plus when I checked the store or transaction history, I found the game only without DLCs titles. Am I screwed or do I have to play a single player carrier to unlock them?

 
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/08/2022 at 1:42 AM, Hysteria said:

 bought the bundle edition 69.99$ for the game before delisted, I didn’t find them ( DLCs ) at all none of the three in the game .plus when I checked the store or transaction history, I found the game only without DLCs titles. Am I screwed or do I have to play a single player carrier to unlock them?

 

 

See my post a couple above yours. Sounds like you're in a similar situation to myself, sadly.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member