A friend worth dying for glitch?

Ravie_HD

I played through Odyssey a few years ago and got 100% of the game (i also did one NG+). Recently i went back and started a second NG+ and this time i could not complete the "a friend worth dying for" story line. More specifically the "siren song" quest, where you need to go into the grave and kill the siren did not work. I killed her, all the guards and i explored the entire grave but the cutscene that should play did not play. So i stopped playing and a week or so later the update with the crossover came out, so i started playing again, but this time i did not even have access to the grave, there was a massive wall where the entrance normally is. I tried breaking it with different abilities and attacks but it did not work. Am I the only one experiencing this (which could mean that the NG+ broke it) or do others have the same problem?

• 3 weeks later...

I just got the trophy and it seems like I just skipped this whole segment - like what happens when you have found the required item already and get the quest afterwards. I have no recollection of ever fighting a siren, though. Not sure if I should have? Sorry to read it bugged for you.