They’ve Censored The Blood!

Anxiety

In the Japanese version of Late Shift they have censored any kind of blood or gore in general when he goes “Oi dickhead does it look like I can drive” it pans down to his arm but stops before the blood but in the English version it shows his full body with the arm covered in blood. 

Edit: They do show his arm covered in blood, I wonder if they’re going to show the broken bone. 

Edit Two: They don’t show anything gory up close but far away is fine ? 

1414-A1-B7-123-F-4-E57-9748-E7251-E23-D2
31-CF07-B3-94-A8-4006-89-FC-067-D04-D93-

As per @Elite_Agent_009 I did the ending “The Frenzy” and nothing was censored, sad ending as well Matt just wanted to go to school and live a happy life. 

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elite_Agent_009 said:

Do wonder how are they going censor this ending: 

Update the thread if you can as im acutally curious.

Will keep you updated! I should be able to get this ending, will keep you updated! 

1 hour ago, ExHaseo said:

Yeah, this kind of thing has happened a lot. Japan has pretty strict censorship laws, especially when it comes to blood and gore. Games like GTA have always been pretty heavily censored over there.

Yeah I know how bad Japanese censorship can get, you think with all the ecchi content and hentai you’d think they would show gore. I’m sort of glad I moved away at the age of two months old. 

Edited by Anxiety
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anxiety said:

Will keep you updated! I should be able to get this ending, will keep you updated! 

Yeah I know how bad Japanese censorship can get, you think with all the ecchi content and hentai you’d think they would show gore. I’m sort of glad I moved away at the age of two months old. 

To be fair, the opposite could be argued in the west. You'd think with all the gore we show, we'd be okay with ecchi, but that gets censored here. Every culture has different values. Even as a westerner, I see gore as significantly worse than showing some cleavage, but that's just me.

• Like 2