What is going on with matchmade games?

kindajustin

Why do my friend and I keep getting kicked from doing fast matches in custom games mode? He lives in California, I live in New York. We both have solid internet connections and have NA as our selected server region. We can play matches at regular paces just fine and everything works. The minute we try to farm wins the fast way, the game freaks the fuck out and kicks us within minutes. It happens every time we try and has been this way for days. What the hell is going on? Anyone else experiencing stuff like this? It's making the miserable 300 wins trophy even more of a pain.

Edited by kindajustin
  • Like 2

I have no idea.  I was boosting the 500 party matches earlier and we both got the 25 matches one, so we know we had the right settings or mode on.  We were also doing the quick suicide method to end the match, yet 2 and a half hours later and we still hadn't got the trophies for 100 matches.  So we're both confused as to what the hell is going on.

I was hosting and twice he got kicked and I had to reinvite him over 3 and a half hours total, so not very much.   The game was kicking him his internet or psn didn't go offline or log him out.  Not sure if it just wasn't counting the matches or if the kick outs caused it to not count after that.

I wish I wasn't swamped with work this month. I really wanna get more testing done because in my experience boosting tonight, it feels like the game isn't counting every match (which might explain your issue). I'm not blaming the quick suicide method at all, it's worked for me with timestamps and trophies to prove it. But I boosted for about an hour tonight after we found a way that works for us, and only recorded 27 more wins. It just feels like these numbers aren't adding up right when I consider all the time we're spending.

Edited by kindajustin
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2022 at 1:16 AM, LegendExeter said:

I have no idea.  I was boosting the 500 party matches earlier and we both got the 25 matches one, so we know we had the right settings or mode on.  We were also doing the quick suicide method to end the match, yet 2 and a half hours later and we still hadn't got the trophies for 100 matches.  So we're both confused as to what the hell is going on.

I was hosting and twice he got kicked and I had to reinvite him over 3 and a half hours total, so not very much.   The game was kicking him his internet or psn didn't go offline or log him out.  Not sure if it just wasn't counting the matches or if the kick outs caused it to not count after that.

I was also doing the quick suicide method and boosting with myself because I have my ps5 and ps4 and no friends for the 500 party match. What I noticed under my career the matches were not adding up unless I would do damage to the bots. I did get the trophies for the the 25 and 100 games but I do fell like I played way more games before I hit 100trophy. So im guessing you have to make sure the matches count.

1 hour ago, PETE-Roc908 said:

I was also doing the quick suicide method and boosting with myself because I have my ps5 and ps4 and no friends for the 500 party match. What I noticed under my career the matches were not adding up unless I would do damage to the bots. I did get the trophies for the the 25 and 100 games but I do fell like I played way more games before I hit 100trophy. So im guessing you have to make sure the matches count.

Nvm I just tested quick suicide method with a new psn and wb account and I played exactly 25 matches and it pop for the new account even tho the matches don't show up counting in the career stats. So kindajustin is right, the quick suicide method will work just fine.

The quick suicide method works.  The issue really is in the timing, in an hour it only calculates to about 40 wins per player.  The guy I was boosting with kept going after I was done for the day and it took him 12 hours he said.

So I guess I'm just going to break the boost up into several sessions and just do an hour or two a day until its done.