DLC pack 10 (Tees Valley Line) absent from US PSN Store

Baka_Marimo

Seeing how all the DLC packs are on sale at 60-70% off I went on a spending spree and bought all of them. However I couldn't find the Tees Valley Line expansion. Do you earn the trophies through one of the other DLC packs or has this one simply been delisted?

Edit: I couldn't find it in the European store either.

Edited by Baka_Marimo

1 hour ago, Baka_Marimo said:

Seeing how all the DLC packs are on sale at 60-70% off I went on a spending spree and bought all of them. However I couldn't find the Tees Valley Line expansion. Do you earn the trophies through one of the other DLC packs or has this one simply been delisted?

Edit: I couldn't find it in the European store either.

If you press square whilst on the main menu in-game you can access a store in-game which lists all the dlc. Have you tried looking for it through there? I couldn't find it by going to the ps store and searching for it, but using the store in-game I was able to find it. I already own the dlc so I can't confirm if it says its unavailable to buy or anything.

15 hours ago, deaf_swap004 said:

If you press square whilst on the main menu in-game you can access a store in-game which lists all the dlc. Have you tried looking for it through there? I couldn't find it by going to the ps store and searching for it, but using the store in-game I was able to find it. I already own the dlc so I can't confirm if it says its unavailable to buy or anything.

That was it, thank you. It's strange though that it's the only expansion that can't be purchased directly from the store.

Edited by Baka_Marimo

4 hours ago, Baka_Marimo said:

That was it, thank you. It's strange though that it's the only expansion that can't be purchased directly from the store.

which dlc is this, the class 20s on freight on the roundabout? Its not one that rings a bell to me and i work for the rail industry in England.

9 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

which dlc is this, the class 20s on freight on the roundabout? Its not one that rings a bell to me and i work for the rail industry in England.

It's this one right here. I haven't played it yet, so I can't tell you anything more about it. I'm working on Peninsula Corridor right now.

b78d6dcc088348b9856957e16d98a40d0a2ed3f8

34 minutes ago, Baka_Marimo said:

It's this one right here. I haven't played it yet, so I can't tell you anything more about it. I'm working on Peninsula Corridor right now.

b78d6dcc088348b9856957e16d98a40d0a2ed3f8

Corr class 37s. Sorry in a train buff way but they are legendary locomotives. You can hear them coming for miles. This one is reduced to £8.99 in the sale atm. Its on the in game store list.