DLC accessories work for trophy!

Finally got the platinum on this game after buying the DLC that came out today. Still gonna do a Hell Mode run for YouTube, but I got four of the new accessories on my first run and the trophy popped. For anyone struggling to get the third version of those stackable accessories, that $3 DLC works for it.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

The DLC unlocks DLC-exclusive avatars, Lilliputs and accessories if that's what you mean, the latter two still have to be found during each run but the avatars are available from the start

thanks, my question was that even if it was randomly i could find all the accessories or just some of them.

what do you mean with "each run", how many runs are needed in order to get all of them?

Edited by GoldenShaka

The game is a roguelike and thus has you start each new run with no items (accessories/lilliputs) which are collected as you go through them, dungeons are randomly generated with random item drops, so how long it takes to get enough (which is the number of non-DLC items, but DLC also counts towards this number) depends on your luck

Edited by Zanreo

On 4/26/2024 at 11:50 PM, Zanreo said:

The game is a roguelike and thus has you start each new run with no items (accessories/lilliputs) which are collected as you go through them, dungeons are randomly generated with random item drops, so how long it takes to get enough (which is the number of non-DLC items, but DLC also counts towards this number) depends on your luck

Thanks, already playing it. The avatar buff has been a life saver, currently grinding to repair the ship and increasing bond with my liliputs. I still for the life of me don't know how to avoid the boss attack from the 1st word when he crush the ground with the sword, I dash, I double jump, evade and nothing, the only way I've found is to active the special attack at the same time and become invincible.