[Video] Easy way to earn extra special

Wheat_YT

Rumbleverse is a brand new battle royale brawler by Iron Galaxy Studios, published by Fortnite Developers Epic Games, which features funky characters battling to the death to become the true champion of Grapital City. Although the game doesn't have a platinum trophy currently, I thought it would be useful to cover one of the hardest trophies to obtain 'Extra Easy' which is to win a game without any special moves equipped. In this method, I take you through the easiest method to obtain this games only gold trophy. Enjoy!

• Like 3

Another easy way, the way I did it. It was me and my brother, we maxed out on the damage buffs, camped until it was us, and the last team that was alive. We both had saved out super vicious attack, and with the maxed out damage buff my super vicious did 1368 damage. So both of the enemies instantly died.  

• Like 1

I would need someone to play with tbh, I am complete garbage at this game lol.

It took me around 2 hours of non-stop playing to get a k.o. with the stop sign, and I was the one with the headache in the end! ?

But yeah this seems like a good plan, thanks for the information. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2022 at 11:08 PM, LukeTheGooner said:

say for example I join in with a random person for squad and I get eliminated before the end, they win and get this trophy does it pop for me as well?

Probably not. Once you're KO'd in Duos, it counts your game as over so I very much doubt it would count the win if your partner went on to do it.

However, say it came down to the last 2 teams. You got downed and were waiting for the revive and your teammate went on to win. Technically, you're still in the game so it might count.

It's hard to say as it's hard to test.