Any Tips for Stories?

insainraven

i have figured it out. Just in case future trophy hunters need help.

The secret is down to money by having as little of it as possible you can cut off three paths, Leo's challenges, the Shop and the Restoration Shrines. this effectively give you a better chance at getting Stories.

It's Also important to remember that you remember that you have to get them in order, for example you wont get a character's 3rd if you don't already have their second. And you can only get one story per run becauase characters at base camp have reactions to that character's story beats.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

After "farming" for these stories with all characters, here's my experience with this particular trophy:

• all stories can spawn during one run. I found Story 2, 3 and 4 for Pacha in the same run, did not need to restart the run in order to get the following stories. 
  • you can back up your save via cloud after room 2-3 in one map. If you reach the end boss and no story room has spawned, you can download save and retry.
  • I went the opposite route and had as much gold as possible. Like that, I spawned Llama/merchant/health fountain rooms and skipped encounters, I also found story rooms at the end of these rooms.

So the Story rooms, while spawning randomly, can all show up in one run. So technically, you would need 1 run per character to unlock this trophy (although good luck beating map 3 with base characters xD )

• Like 2