Quick match trophies maybe obtainable in deathmatch

I'm playing on an alt with some friends atm and we're playing deathmatch, and I've popped a few trophies for quick match. I just got the one for 10 games played and 100 kills, not sure if the others pop but just thought I'd let people know its maybe an option if you're having trouble in normal modes.

It is a bit limited though, so you can't get things like 10 claymore kills etc as those aren't available in this mode.

Edited by shxrpay
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 15.8.2022 at 6:18 AM, shxrpay said:

I'm playing on an alt with some friends atm and we're playing deathmatch, and I've popped a few trophies for quick match. I just got the one for 10 games played and 100 kills, not sure if the others pop but just thought I'd let people know its maybe an option if you're having trouble in normal modes.

It is a bit limited though, so you can't get things like 10 claymore kills etc as those aren't available in this mode.

Death match isn't quick match

Unranked doesn't count either

Only quick match and unranked

And even then they're supposedly glitched

23 hours ago, lostforever77 said:

Death match isn't quick match

Unranked doesn't count either

Only quick match and unranked

And even then they're supposedly glitched

I know it’s not, I’m just saying that even though it’s not I unlocked trophies that say “in Quick Match/Ranked” so it still counted for whatever reason.

Edited by shxrpay

On 27.11.2022 at 5:12 PM, shxrpay said:

I know it’s not, I’m just saying that even though it’s not I unlocked trophies that say “in Quick Match/Ranked” so it still counted for whatever reason.

I can confirm as I have unlocked the trophy for penetration kills and flashbang kills during a deathmatch, and i've got most of the required actions during quick match, that was my 3rd dm game ever.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the tips about being able to flash in deathmatches. 

Was having trouble with this one. Would have got sooner or later but it is frustrating having to wait between each attempts, to play defense etc... 

Here, you can just die and retry. After 3 years, finally got my plat. 

• Like 1