Available in any regions?

XEXU_DEMON_X10

The DLC (except for the Super League Football and South Park tables) is still available so if you purchase one of them, it should unlock the free base game if you can’t find it on its own.

Edited by djb5f
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, djb5f said:

El DLC (excepto las mesas de Super League Football y South Park) todavía está disponible, por lo que si compra uno de ellos, debería desbloquear el juego base gratuito si no puede encontrarlo por sí solo.

good information thanks and someone tried zen pinball 2 from the psn plus they told me that they put it as a ps3 classic does anyone know if it brings all the dlcs or is it a lie?

1 minute ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

good information thanks and someone tried zen pinball 2 from the psn plus they told me that they put it as a ps3 classic does anyone know if it brings all the dlcs or is it a lie?

only includes those 4 tables that are part of the Classics pack

• Like 1

There's multiple table pack dlcs available. If you're buying for both Zen Pinball 2 and pinball fx2 buy all the packs in Zen Pinball first. Those should still import over to pfx2 for free. Otherwise you'll have to buy them twice if you buy the pfx ones first. 

Unfortunately the import doesn't work for the ps3 to ps4 purchases anymore. And you'll be unable to 100% ZP2 because of the two table delistings. 

5 minutes ago, djb5f said:

solo incluye aquellas 4 mesas que forman parte del pack Classics

thanks I just saw in the usa store that there is a pack called zen pinball 2 full tilt bundle at $44.99 and it gives you the vita ps3 and ps4 version it seems that the usa store did not remove it my question is that it includes the game and all its dlcs?

1 minute ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

thanks I just saw in the usa store that there is a pack called zen pinball 2 full tilt bundle at $44.99 and it gives you the vita ps3 and ps4 version it seems that the usa store did not remove it my question is that it includes the game and all its dlcs?

No those only get ya some of the tables, you're looking at about 120$ maybe a little more in total dlc. 

Just now, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

No, esos solo te dan algunas de las mesas, estás viendo alrededor de 120 $, tal vez un poco más en DLC total. 

If one day I buy that pack at least I could do those trophies on ps3 and ps4 right?

It makes me angry not being able to get this game today I like to get ultra rare trophies it's a shame I didn't know this game a few years ago today the matter is complicated guys haha.

9 minutes ago, XEXU_DEMON_X10 said:

If one day I buy that pack at least I could do those trophies on ps3 and ps4 right?

It makes me angry not being able to get this game today I like to get ultra rare trophies it's a shame I didn't know this game a few years ago today the matter is complicated guys haha.

I can't say for sure whether the ps3 ones will show up in your dload list. I don't think they will. I bought them long ago on ps3 and was able to import them to ps4 but the import function is broken now. I still can't get the soccer table even though I bought it under cross buy conditions, and I had to repurchase a lot of the tables. It's a complicated mess to buy the ZP2 versions now. 

You'll be able to do the ps4 ones you purchase, of course. And the ps4 zp2 tables you buy should import to pinball fx2 for free, but not the other way around.  And I believe you can still search the ps3 packs on the ps3 store and buy those as well. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

No puedo decir con seguridad si los de ps3 aparecerán en tu lista de descargas. No creo que lo hagan. Los compré hace mucho tiempo en ps3 y pude importarlos a ps4 pero la función de importación ahora no funciona. Todavía no puedo obtener el futbolín a pesar de que lo compré en condiciones de compra cruzada, y tuve que recomprar muchas de las mesas. Es un lío complicado comprar las versiones ZP2 ahora. 

Podrás hacer los de ps4 que compres, por supuesto. Y las mesas ps4 zp2 que compre deben importarse a pinball fx2 de forma gratuita, pero no al revés. Y creo que aún puedes buscar los paquetes de ps3 en la tienda de ps3 y comprarlos también. 

• 1 year later...
On 8/18/2022 at 12:15 AM, MarkItZeroSmoky said:

There's multiple table pack dlcs available. If you're buying for both Zen Pinball 2 and pinball fx2 buy all the packs in Zen Pinball first. Those should still import over to pfx2 for free. Otherwise you'll have to buy them twice if you buy the pfx ones first. 

Unfortunately the import doesn't work for the ps3 to ps4 purchases anymore. And you'll be unable to 100% ZP2 because of the two table delistings. 

That was partly wrong info. The import from PS3 to PS4 still DOES work. I tested this by buying the Doctor Strange table on ZP2 (PS3) and after buying it the import straight to PFX3 (PS4) worked. This made the Vita version of the table free too, so I guess it doesn't matter if you buy PS3 or Vita table it can still be imported to PFX3.

• Like 1