'Being a Bro' & 'Messiah' U-Trials

Mori

I know this game is literally dead but in case some of you want to go crazy and boost this game there is some confusion about the two in-game challenges named in the title.

One is for getting an Assist award (Messiah) and the other is for becoming MVP Assist.

What the game doesnt tell you is that there are two types of Assists.

The ones needed for MVP Assist, you get by shooting an enemy and someone else kills them. Your typical Assist like in many other games. These also show up in the scoreboard as Assists.

The ones needed for 'Messiah' (Assist reward), you get by killing an enemy that is shooting one of your allies (but doesnt kill them). These do not show up on the scoreboard but as a small notification like 'first kill', 'triple kill and so many more.

There has been almost no info about this and usually people were just as confused as we were.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...

I'd like to add a few details I found out

You can't get Messiah assists and normal assists at the same time. At least, not if you get a normal assist first, then start going for Messiah.

You CAN get them on either Multi-Mission, or One-Life. But usually Multi is preferred because you can get several kills per round. However, if your match isn't full with your boosting team, it's easy for a random to show up and ruin the whole process, in that case I used to go to one-life which is trafficed much less, despite the slower progress

For Normal assists, in the score screen that you can access mid game you can see the number of assists that you have at the moment, but it doesn't matter if you score 1, or 10 assists. In the end, everything counts as one assist at the end in the MVP screen. So, it's always gonna be per 1 set of rounds regardless of how many you get inbetween the rounds

Also, if every player, or any number of players, ally or foe, gets the same amount of assists at the end of a match, they will all count as draw and each of them will get one assist point. As long as every assist number inbetween the players is tied.

It's a common thing for a boosting team to all go for 1 assist each, but a mistake happen and one player gets an extra assist. Make sure you all check the score board by accessing it through the options menu mid game in case this happens, and even out your assist points as needed.

My best wishes to whoever in the future seeks to achieve this madness. Don't know what Capcom was thinking when they chose to create this mess, let alone this colossal task of a set of achievements/trophies.

Edited by Neo_Ledah

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...