DLC any missables

Titanomachy_75

Nothing is missable but some of the trophies are only popping for the host of a coop session or are potentially bugged in general.

If you are starting the mission called "Critical Resource" you should probably disable auto uploading of the save game because there was one bugged trophy for me.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, juergenBVB said:

Nothing is missable but some of the trophies are only popping for the host of a coop session or are potentially bugged in general.

If you are starting the mission called "Critical Resource" you should probably disable auto uploading of the save game because there was one bugged trophy for me.

which one?

11 hours ago, juergenBVB said:
  Hide contents

Zell is dead

It looks like only the one who makes the final blow gets the trophy so if you are playing as host and don't do the final blow you will never get this trophy if you don't have savegame to restart

Is this the case for the "Not so special" (take down a member of Zell's guard) trophy as well?

3 hours ago, ZankaiPowaa said:

Is this the case for the "Not so special" (take down a member of Zell's guard) trophy as well?

As far as I remember here also applies that only the one who does the final blow gets the trophy but as there are multiple of them it shouldn't be a problem. If you are at the checkpoint of the final boss and you don't have this trophy you can also quit the game. If you load the save it always starts at the beginning of the final area, so prior to the guards area.

Edited by juergenBVB
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, juergenBVB said:

As far as I remember here also applies that only the one who does the final blow gets the trophy but as there are multiple of them it shouldn't be a problem. If you are at the checkpoint of the final boss and you don't have this trophy you can also quit the game. If you load the save it always starts at the beginning of the final area, so prior to the guards area.

Great, thanks!

1 hour ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

I believe your wrong .... I finished the game and Im missing open sesame , no more missions and I cant found unshackled , and where all the side missions? And bounty 35? any help? 

I think you are missing the definition of missable. It means that you have to start another playthrough if you missed them. All the stuff you mentioned here can be done after the story.

Open Sesame - Secret area can be found here. There's an elevator which goes down. Trophy should pop after getting down or after opening the chest there

opensesame1.jpg

Bounty 35 - This is just luck based. If you didn't find one during your playthrough you can just go back with the taxi to the military base and there is a potential spawn of a bounty in the top left area where those 3 guys are spawning. Could take a few tries until it spawns, it's totally luck based.

Unshackled - It's the follow-up mission of "Making Concessions", so you missed doing it probably?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, juergenBVB said:

I think you are missing the definition of missable. It means that you have to start another playthrough if you missed them. All the stuff you mentioned here can be done after the story.

Open Sesame - Secret area can be found here. There's an elevator which goes down. Trophy should pop after getting down or after opening the chest there

opensesame1.jpg

Bounty 35 - This is just luck based. If you didn't find one during your playthrough you can just go back with the taxi to the military base and there is a potential spawn of a bounty in the top left area where those 3 guys are spawning. Could take a few tries until it spawns, it's totally luck based.

Unshackled - It's the follow-up mission of "Making Concessions", so you missed doing it probably?

I must have missed that one? Anyone know how to restart dlc or do i need to play base game again? To get that side mission if so thats a missable ?

9 minutes ago, juergenBVB said:

I still don't think it's missable. Check your map, this side mission should be there. If it's actually not there it might be a glitch but I didn't hear of that yet.

I see no marks for side missions , And I been reloading the MB for a bounty for 1 20 mins now and nothing gezzzz this is crazy??

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2022 at 10:27 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I see no marks for side missions , And I been reloading the MB for a bounty for 1 20 mins now and nothing gezzzz this is crazy??

the side mission, where you have to go to big room with timer and enemies are dwarfs, before that room, go past it and there is another room. that where you will get that mission from machines, and you have to go to factory to pick up the suit for it.

https://playgame.tips/the-ascent-the-ascent-100-achievement-guide-base-game-dlc

Edited by gedunex

1 hour ago, gedunex said:

the side mission, where you have to go to big room with timer and enemies are dwarfs, before that room, go past it and there is another room. that where you will get that mission from machines, and you have to go to factory to pick up the suit for it.

https://playgame.tips/the-ascent-the-ascent-100-achievement-guide-base-game-dlc

Yeah I got it long time ago but thks :)

• 3 months later...

Zell is Dead trophy, pops ONLY if you get the final hit.

So for co-op that trophy is MISSABLE, and it needs an entire main story playthrough in order to unlock the dlc again.

It's pretty stupid.

So for those who are playing with friend(s), make sure the hosts back up save before Zell

Edited by sephiroth4424
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2023 at 0:07 AM, DoomOfNightmare said:

I actually just missed the Zell is Dead trophy, because my head partner, who already had the trophy, hit the last one. How bad is the whole Kopmodus programmed? The boss isn't around somewhere later? ^^

No, you have to replay every main mission in base game and dlc. It's very short with high level character, maybe 5 hours