Trophies that MUST be done with other players?

lumphy101

Finding other serious Payday 2 gamers is a hassle, but now that it's on PS+ more people will play this awesome game (finally). I like doing things solo, but it's generally harder and finding good, dedicated people is tough. What trophies are impossible (for the most part) without another player? Also, if you'd like to play, tell me. I see Short Fuse and They See Me Baggin', They Hatin' as 2+. Any more?

Many Zombie trophies for Call of Duty require two players and are costing me two platinums at present that I have pretty much given up on. They all eat into your 100% completion as they have tens of DLC as well. Bummer to say the least. :-0

Pretty sure the OP was just referring to Payday 2 trophies as it is in the Payday 2 thread

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finding other serious Payday 2 gamers is a hassle, but now that it's on PS+ more people will play this awesome game (finally). I like doing things solo, but it's generally harder and finding good, dedicated people is tough. What trophies are impossible (for the most part) without another player? Also, if you'd like to play, tell me. I see Short Fuse and They See Me Baggin', They Hatin' as 2+. Any more?

A lot of the trophies are much easier to do with multiple people, but the two that you mentioned are the only ones that absolutely require multiple people. Short Fuse requires 4 people, and They See Me Baggin'... needs at least 2 (but 3 or 4 is much more realistic). 

As a side note, the stealth based trophies (Guessing Game, Painting Yourself Into A Corner, and I Wasn't Even There) are actually much easier done alone and with no AI. This is largely because you can just restart the heist if you break stealth rather than your whole team having to get killed to restart (no AI because they'll revive you while you are trying to kill yourself). At most do them with 2 people, but you'll have to deal with the hassle of killing yourselves if you are specifically trying to get the trophies.

A lot of the trophies are much easier to do with multiple people, but the two that you mentioned are the only ones that absolutely require multiple people. Short Fuse requires 4 people, and They See Me Baggin'... needs at least 2 (but 3 or 4 is much more realistic). 

As a side note, the stealth based trophies (Guessing Game, Painting Yourself Into A Corner, and I Wasn't Even There) are actually much easier done alone and with no AI. This is largely because you can just restart the heist if you break stealth rather than your whole team having to get killed to restart (no AI because they'll revive you while you are trying to kill yourself). At most do them with 2 people, but you'll have to deal with the hassle of killing yourselves if you are specifically trying to get the trophies.

Short fuse just needs 3 people as long as the person that gets 3 bags has fast hands.