Removed

GUDGER666

Awesome thread thanks OP! I remember having such a massive fear while installing MGRR that it wont work with my dualshock 4/5 after my friend mentioned needing to buy a new ps3 controller to play max payne 3. So this thread is great for ppl with such fears.

One game I can confirm to work on DS 4/5 is Godhand, but idk if you're including PS2 backwards compat titles in your post or not. Resident Evil 3 also works.

DS4 behaves weird with Resident Evil Operation Racoon City (played natively on PS3). It's like it's oversensitive, even slight pressure on R2 makes you fire your weapon or one light tap on d-pad is sometimes enough to skip 2 or 3 menu options instead of just one. Definitely playable though, need to test it with my second controller.

Edited by alien713

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Life-is-Torture said:

God of War Chains of Olympus doesn't work for me.1f641.png

Weird it worked for me on DS4. Try some this see if it works. Link

Actually scratch that I just looked at my list on my phone and I have them listed as not working, my bad. I've removed them. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Noticed a few games weren't in the list that I can confirm the following are completely compatible with the DS4/Dualsense:

Big Sky Infinity

Bomberman Ultra
Child of Eden

Cubixx HD
Drakengard 3
El Shaddai 
Fat Princess

Funky Lab Rat 
Soul Calibur IV
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
Tekken Tag Tournament HD 
When Vikings Attack

On 7/5/2023 at 9:07 AM, Life-is-Torture said:

God of War Chains of Olympus doesn't work for me.?

Just wondering, did you try from the collection disc (with Ghost of Sparta) or the standalone digital version of Chains of Olympus? I noticed when testing myself, a DS4 doesn't work for choosing the game but you can use it as soon as the game is chosen and loaded to the main menu. Same for Ghost of Sparta.

So I'm wondering if someone has the standalone digital versions of both games and if they can test those, since the choose game menu obviously wouldn't be there in those cases.

On 5/7/2023 at 7:45 AM, GUDGER666 said:

Weird it worked for me on DS4. Try some this see if it works. Link

Actually scratch that I just looked at my list on my phone and I have them listed as not working, my bad. I've removed them. 

Gonna give it a try, thanks!

On 13/7/2023 at 7:20 AM, STRYKIE said:

Noticed a few games weren't in the list that I can confirm the following are completely compatible with the DS4/Dualsense:

Big Sky Infinity

Bomberman Ultra
Child of Eden

Cubixx HD
Drakengard 3
El Shaddai 
Fat Princess

Funky Lab Rat 
Soul Calibur IV
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Tales from Space: About a Blob
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection
Tekken Tag Tournament HD 
When Vikings Attack

Just wondering, did you try from the collection disc (with Ghost of Sparta) or the standalone digital version of Chains of Olympus? I noticed when testing myself, a DS4 doesn't work for choosing the game but you can use it as soon as the game is chosen and loaded to the main menu. Same for Ghost of Sparta.

So I'm wondering if someone has the standalone digital versions of both games and if they can test those, since the choose game menu obviously wouldn't be there in those cases.

I have the collection disc.

• 4 weeks later...