Alantor32's List of Japanese Goodness

Alantor32

Hello all! I decided to do the check list thing at long last. So this check list will be about games from Japan that made it to the west. Right now, I am playing SD Gundam Battle Alliance. I am planning to make it my 52th platinum.

Here are the trophies I earned on this Gundam game.

36Ld035f4.png

That Won't Stop Me! :bronze: Cut through 250 MS Excluding the Threat of Zeon/Tutorial Missions

27L657cb8.png

:bronze: Settlement Alone and Power Alone: Hit with 100 Neutral Chain Breakers except the Threat of Zeon/Tutorial Missions

37L819467.png

:silver: Take pleasure in fighting on its own!
Dealt 2,000 damage in a single strike excluding "The Threat of Zeon"/Tutorials

22Lb56a98.png

:bronze: Offer your lives to me!
Acquired 30 available partner MS

So far, I am having so much fun with SD Gundam Battle Alliance although the grinding for Captials can be a chore but I can endure it. Anyway, hopefully I will be able to platinum SD Gundam Battle Alliance by the end of next month or so. As a huge Gundam fan, I am enjoying this game so much as it details Gundam lore. Then after the platinum, I may go for Genshin Impact next as I have the PS5 version.

Until then, see you next time!

• Like 2

Hello all, time for another update. This time, I earned two trophies today in SD Gundam Battle Alliance.

Here they are:

31Lbcba07.png

:bronze: I see it! A single drop of water!
Performed 50 counters excluding "The Threat of Zeon"/Tutorials

17La00511.png

:bronze: I'll use it for sure, so... More please!
Reached MS level 31

And I earned the 50 counter trophy as well. But trust me, it was a bitch to get that trophy by learning how to counter. T_T

Anyway, with September coming tomorrow, you can bet that I'll be busy gaming and working at the coffee shop. So hopefully I will get the SD Gundam Battle Alliance Platinum trophy before the end of September. ^_^

Anyway, that's all for me, till next time!

Another update by yours truly. I managed to get the 30 restore allies trophy in SD Gundam Battle Alliance and I managed to earn two more trophies today and yesterday. So here they are.

7L04090e.png

:bronze: Meteoric Destiny
Finished Directory 5: Meteoric Destiny

12L830102.png

:bronze: Who are you?!
Finished 10 different chaos missions

Now All I need to do is more Chaos Missions and destroying 2,000 MS/MA, reaching level 50 for both my pilot and MS and unlock hard mode and the platinum trophy will be good as mine. After that, I dunno what else I am gonna platinum. We shall see.

Another update. I have earned about 57% of the trophies in SD Gundam Battle Alliance. Here are the trophies I earned yesterday. :) 

12L830102.png

:bronze: Who are you?!
Finished 10 different chaos missions

34L897a42.png

:silver: Never stop.
Destroyed 2,000 enemy MS/MA excluding "The Threat of Zeon"/Tutorials

26Le93ea7.png

:bronze: I'll give you power...
Performed 100 role actions excluding "The Threat of Zeon"/Tutorials

Hopefully again, I will earn the platinum for SD Gundam Battle Alliance by the end of September.

Meant to update this a few days ago, but managed to earn some trophies for SD Gundam Battle Alliance yesterday.

18L62c41f.png

:gold: That's right. We can't let up yet!
Reached MS level 50

25Laf103f.png

:silver: What could be better than this?
Reached a net 1,000,000 dropped Capital

8Ldbe73a.png

:bronze: Victors' Requiem
Finished Directory 6: Victors' Requiem

15La7e198.png

:silver: Gundam is what guides humanity!
Developed 50 MS

Now I need to do the final chapter in the story, do the remaining Chaos missions, complete a mission in hard mode and the platinum trophy will be good as mine. After that, we shall see what happens next as my next platinum,

With that, I gave earned my 52th platinum, baby!

1La46824.png

SD Gundam Battle Alliance
Earned all other trophies

Now that I platinumed SD Gundam Battle Alliance, I dunno what to platinum next. Maybe Neptunia x Senran Kagura or Genshin Impact. Who knows, anyway, I hope to update again. See you then!

4 minutes ago, Alantor32 said:

With that, I gave earned my 52th platinum, baby!

1La46824.png

SD Gundam Battle Alliance
Earned all other trophies

Now that I platinumed SD Gundam Battle Alliance, I dunno what to platinum next. Maybe Neptunia x Senran Kagura or Genshin Impact. Who knows, anyway, I hope to update again. See you then!

Great job!

Hello yall. I like to apologize for the long delay, so I recently started Demon Gaze II while waiting for my PS5 copy of Valkyrie Elysuim to come out.

So far this week, I earned three bronze trophies.

2Lb1bf69.png

We Are the Revolutionist Party!
Prometh: "You are one of us now."

16L220a7e.png

The Pegasus is Too Pure
Prometh: "Pegasus joined the Revolutionist Party. Peg, huh...?"

42L0fa73f.png

First Transformation
Prometh: "This trophy is for transforming a demon."

I also started playing Dusk Diver which is not a Japanese game but from Korea, but you get the idea. So anyway, that's all for me for right now, see you next update!

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Spooktober, everyone! Today, I am playing Castlevania Advanced Collection. Now the Advanced Collection of this long Metroidvania series is consisted of 3 GBA Castlevania games along with Super Castlevania 4 which sadly isn't Metroidvania style. I played the original Circle of the Moon when I was still in school and when the GBA was just out and that got me hooked into the Castlevania series. Here are three trophies I earned this month.

12L7dc096.png

It's Time to DSS
Nathan collects all the cards -- Circle of the Moon

(Yu-Gi-Oh! reference ftw!)

9L0fee48.png

A Long-Awaited Victory
Defeat Hugh Baldwin -- Circle of the Moon

10L18f3da.png

The Full Moon of Demise
Watch the ending -- Circle of the Moon

Gotta love the GBA sprites in the trophies. ^_^ So now I am doing Magician Mode in Circle of the Moon, gonna be tough if I don't level up enough and utilize the DSS. So hopefully I will have the platinum for Castlevania Advanced Collection before the end of the month while balancing Genshin Impact.