About the 100 Rooms trophy

Pauloxzak

I don't think you can, they're two separate games. I did this with two copies of the regular game.

Edit

And when you fo go for this trophy, you have to exit out and create the room again..100 times. No rematch etc, gotta make a new room each time

Edited by AJ_-_808
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I don't think you can, they're two separate games. I did this with two copies of the regular game.

Edit

And when you fo go for this trophy, you have to exit out and create the room again..100 times. No rematch etc, gotta make a new room each time

Really? I thought that that version was the free one game devs usually release to help fill up the online... If it really doesn't work I'll have to get a boosting partner cause my version is disc.

Yeah I read about it a lot, people doing rematch and thinking the trophy is glitched or something

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi, I have a question about 100 Room Matches trophy. I and my friend wanted to boost some Room Matches today, but we couldn't start any Match (the person, who is invited to join the Room, always stuck on loading screen ("Finding Room...")). We both are from Europe, which is very strange... Is it just some connection problems on one side (mine/my friend) or something else (version of the game, in-game servers problems, etc.)?