DLC1 and DLC4 Bugged

Ripostes

Both of these DLC are bugged for me to the point I can’t complete them even once let alone 4 times and was looking for a possible workaround. I’ve restarted these missions 20+ times with it bugging every time. 

DLC1 - The columns you have to spin will get stuck and you I finish the puzzle. This has happened to me at the very start but also on the final puzzle forcing me to quit and try again.

DLC4 - The second area never has enemies therefore making it where I can’t progress. 

They're both known bugs that Gearbox doesn't give a shit about fixing so all you can do is either keep trying until the game plays nice or find someone online who hasn't done the DLCs yet :(. I never had the first one but did encounter the second so had to redo the DLC from scratch.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

16 minutes ago, Ripostes said:

DLC4 - The second area never has enemies therefore making it where I can’t progress. 

But you know that you have to "search" there for enemies? They spawn in 4-5 locations in random order when you approach them, then you have to destroy the banner in that location to proceed further.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

But you know that you have to "search" there for enemies? They spawn in 4-5 locations in random order when you approach them, then you have to destroy the banner in that location to proceed further.

Sometimes the game bugs out completely and doesn't spawn anything, thus blocking your progress :(. The first time I went through that area, the second flag disappeared so there was nothing to destroy, thus forcing me to restart.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Smashero said:

I’ve walked the entire perimeter of the map (watched others do it online as well) and they never spawned unfortunately.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ripostes said:

I’ve walked the entire perimeter of the map (watched others do it online as well) and they never spawned unfortunately.

Ops, that's crappy... What I could suggest... Long shot, but... Try to play while being offline / signed off from PSN?...