Poker Buddy trophy glitched

obicolkenobi

The Poker Buddy trophy popped. Trophy Screenshot and the Trophy Video saved. Trophy didn’t register on my list. I have a manual save at just under $1000 and got to over $1500 again but no trophy. I’ve tweeted to Ubisoft Support but just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and found a workaround.  I’m thinking back-up the save and reinstall or worst case scenario delete the game and try again with the last save. Frustrating as I only need this and the kill with the Repair Tool for the plat. 

Thanks…

Edited by obicolkenobi
Grammar and word mistake

39 minutes ago, obicolkenobi said:

The Poker Buddy trophy popped. Trophy Screenshot and the Trophy Video saved. Trophy didn’t register on my list. I have a manual save at just under $1000 and got to over $1500 again but no trophy. I’ve tweeted to Ubisoft Support but just wondering if anyone has encountered this problem and found a workaround.  I’m thinking back-up the save and reinstall or worst case scenario delete the game and try again with the last save. Frustrating as I only need this and the kill with the Repair Tool for the plat. 

Thanks…

Just wait it out:

• Like 1