Teach a Lamb to fish

EvilGiuppy_00

33 minutes ago, EvilGiuppy_00 said:

I do not understand I continue to fish for 2 hours but swordfish does not come out, such a thing does not seem normal to me

If I remember correctly, you can't catch the swordfish by fishing. You can buy it from the fisher after giving him all the rare fish.

On 11.9.2022 at 10:33 PM, Trivium_1990 said:

I'm experiencing the same issue. Tried to fish at different times, but no swordfish thus far. I'm playing on PS4 btw 

On 8.9.2022 at 1:33 PM, EvilGiuppy_00 said:

yes but I don't unlock the trophy if I buy it

You don't need the Swordfish for the Trophy.

You need the 4 fish the fisher next to the spot is asking you, and of ´course the more common ons but at the end of his quest you probably have all

Edited by Durandart

On 19/09/2022 at 3:33 PM, AlterBeowulf said:

Is it possible to do this trophy without without the ritual increasing the chance of rare fishes? because i’ve been grinding for an hour for the Squid and Octopus, all the big fishes im getting are lobsters unfortunately. 

I did it without the ritual. It was definitely bugged before the patch, and I got it really quickly after the latest patch (1.06 I believe). Try it again with the latest patch

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/19/2022 at 9:33 AM, AlterBeowulf said:

Is it possible to do this trophy without without the ritual increasing the chance of rare fishes? because i’ve been grinding for an hour for the Squid and Octopus, all the big fishes im getting are lobsters unfortunately. 

I got nothing but octopus' before I unlocked the ritual. Did the ritual and got the trophy in three casts.

• 1 month later...