Question regarding online challenges

navidramhormuzi

I've been grinding the online challenges since July, but when I go in the online challenge hubs, I cannot see my old cups / runs - they've disappeared - is this normal? As you can see on my trophy list I earned my first online bronze cup in 2017, but when I go into each of the hubs in "challenges" the time stamp 2017 is nowhere to be found - the oldest one I have is from 2022, and I remember back when I first started the grind in July I was able to see the cups from 2017. 

Is it normal for old cups / runs to disappear visually from  the hubs in "Challenges" when youve gotten too many? 

On 9.09.2022 at 8:53 PM, navidramhormuzi said:

I've been grinding the online challenges since July, but when I go in the online challenge hubs, I cannot see my old cups / runs - they've disappeared - is this normal? As you can see on my trophy list I earned my first online bronze cup in 2017, but when I go into each of the hubs in "challenges" the time stamp 2017 is nowhere to be found - the oldest one I have is from 2022, and I remember back when I first started the grind in July I was able to see the cups from 2017. 

Is it normal for old cups / runs to disappear visually from  the hubs in "Challenges" when youve gotten too many? 

if you played 60 more challenges in challenge category (like daily normal or daily extreme), then the oldest challenges will start to dissapear