How to unlock Threepio, Deja vu and Popping off tropies??

TheGrindMaster

13 minutes ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Sorry, I meant where in MyCareer? I have looked everywhere in the neighborhood with no luck.

And for myteam, I know it needs lots of wins, but if there was any ideas as to how many or what is the minimum win ratio required etc.?

For popping off, I’d guess it is in the arcade where you spin the daily wheel for a prize.  If not there, then maybe so,e thing you can add to your apartment like NBA Jam machine in a previous NBA 2K.

I too am interested in the grind needed for those two MyTeam Unlimited trophies.  It looks like a huge grind from what I can tell, a silly amount of XP to get to the highest level (and then you have to prestige from there).  And it resets each season.

Losses no longer subtract points but I am sure wins add a lot more.  It’s going to be a massive grind.  I wonder if you make the opponent rage quit if you get as much XP as you would if you won a full game.  

The Level 40 Season trophy for MyTeam is also be a sizable grind.  

In the past four years, you had to win at least 53 games to get the ultimate prize.  This year is similar to NBA 2K18.  I think you can win in less that, but it depends on your opponent.  Expect this to be a similar grind.  For now, I'm just going to play domination.  Level 40 is going to be a grind for a while.  It's going to be much easier as the year progresses, though.

• Like 2

Threepio trophy is earned at 6,000 points. I strongly think that Deja vu trophy will be at 23,000 points.

Each game gives on an average slightly below 200 points (closer to 150 for loss, and closer to 250 for wins. Also, closer to 150 if you win cos opponent leaves early)

This would suggest a total of around 120 games for the Deja vu trophy that will need to be played in a single season of 40 days.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TheGrindMaster said:

Threepio trophy is earned at 6,000 points. I strongly think that Deja vu trophy will be at 23,000 points.

Each game gives on an average slightly below 200 points (closer to 150 for loss, and closer to 250 for wins. Also, closer to 150 if you win cos opponent leaves early)

This would suggest a total of around 120 games for the Deja vu trophy that will need to be played in a single season of 40 days.

I don’t think I can do 120 games (possible more depending on how I fare or get matched up with) in 40 days.  

That is an average of 3 games a day IF you can play every day and the games are quite long.  If you miss a few days because of other obligations, events, life, then your average will be more like needing 5+ games a day for days you can play.  That’s quite grindy for such a long stretch (6 weeks) and I don’t have 2-3 hours a day to commit to this mode when I am actually around.

Do you know if the final season for Unlimited lasts until the servers go down?  Is that how it is set up in NBA 2K21?  I think they went to seasons for Unlimited in 2K21?  If so, then I can play more moderately as my schedule allows.  

This trophy is definitely for the sweats/try-hards that don’t have other interests.

On 9/12/2022 at 11:41 AM, djb5f said:

I don’t think I can do 120 games (possible more depending on how I fare or get matched up with) in 40 days.  

That is an average of 3 games a day IF you can play every day and the games are quite long.  If you miss a few days because of other obligations, events, life, then your average will be more like needing 5+ games a day for days you can play.  That’s quite grindy for such a long stretch (6 weeks) and I don’t have 2-3 hours a day to commit to this mode when I am actually around.

Do you know if the final season for Unlimited lasts until the servers go down?  Is that how it is set up in NBA 2K21?  I think they went to seasons for Unlimited in 2K21?  If so, then I can play more moderately as my schedule allows.  

This trophy is definitely for the sweats/try-hards that don’t have other interests.

Yea, def needs around 50 hours put into this mode for the two trophies over a 40 day period which I think is not the worst considering the rewards you get along the way. basically wil set me up to go for lvl 40 in a season trophy.

I think final unlimited season will end just before 2k24 drops but I could be wrong and they leave the final season active till server dead date