Where Can I Find This Version?

MrTacoNinja

11 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This is the "re-released" version...I got it with PS+. Not sure how to get the "original" version.

I just released I had already posted on this years ago in the other forum. See? It's shit like this that I wish this site would just keep everything in the same forum instead of splitting it up between stacks. It honestly makes it very annoying having to jump between multiple forums for the same damn game to look for information. To PlayStationTrophies' credit this is one of the only things they got right over there because they keep everything on the same forum regardless of how many region stacks there are. 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

14 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

I just released I had already posted on this years ago in the other forum. See? It's shit like this that I wish this site would just keep everything in the same forum instead of splitting it up between stacks. It honestly makes it very annoying having to jump between multiple forums for the same damn game to look for information. To PlayStationTrophies' credit this is one of the only things they got right over there because they keep everything on the same forum regardless of how many region stacks there are. 

In instances like this, it's probably a good thing the forums are separate since you can't get the other version (but can still discuss it).