Bugged 'Games Master' Trophy

Nooby_Cake

Was just wondering if anyone else had an issue with this trophy popping? I'm playing on a PS5 btw.

So I've tried:

1) Re-opening and closing the game upon getting the last trophy (for me it was 'The fairest of them all').

2) Uninstalling and re-installing.

3) Downloading a previous save that didn't have the last trophy unlocked, and playing through until the trophy 'unlocked' again. 

Any help would be greeeeat, as I really want that 100%. ?

2 minutes ago, Nooby_Cake said:

Was just wondering if anyone else had an issue with this trophy popping? I'm playing on a PS5 btw.

So I've tried:

1) Re-opening and closing the game upon getting the last trophy (for me it was 'The fairest of them all').

2) Uninstalling and re-installing.

3) Downloading a previous save that didn't have the last trophy unlocked, and playing through until the trophy 'unlocked' again. 

Any help would be greeeeat, as I really want that 100%. 1f606.png

Can you describe what happened? Did the trophy pop in game and then go missing from your trophy list as the PS5 tends to do?

• 4 months later...

Seconded. Just got the all-skins trophy, Game master won't unlock. It's frustrating because so many grinding into buying everything, and it isn't even that good game, just didn't want to leave unfinished. Seeing that others got the 100% recently leaves me confused as well. Buck, can't do anything, uninstall. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...