STAG Commando's after completion

I have finished everything in the main game to the point STAG has run away. I'm currently stuck at 23/25 killed commando's, I wasn't aware that STAG would disappear completely. I have always left the challenges in Saints Row games as the last thing to do. Had done this previously in Saints Row IV: Re-elected, Gat out of Hell and the recent reboot and never had this problem so I didn't think SR3 would be different but it is.

So, my question is if there's a way to have STAG reappear, I have looked up if there are ways to do so but all those ways are from as recent as 2011 and since this is a remaster I am hoping there is a new way this is possible.

(I only haven't yet done the dlc's other then that everything is done and gone.)

Can some one help????

12 minutes ago, erwint0920 said:

I have finished everything in the main game to the point STAG has run away. I'm currently stuck at 23/25 killed commando's, I wasn't aware that STAG would disappear completely. I have always left the challenges in Saints Row games as the last thing to do. Had done this previously in Saints Row IV: Re-elected, Gat out of Hell and the recent reboot and never had this problem so I didn't think SR3 would be different but it is.

So, my question is if there's a way to have STAG reappear, I have looked up if there are ways to do so but all those ways are from as recent as 2011 and since this is a remaster I am hoping there is a new way this is possible.

(I only haven't yet done the dlc's other then that everything is done and gone.)

Can some one help????

Other than the graphics being tweaked and the online trophy being removed, the remaster is identical to the PS3 version so what worked or was broken then, will be exactly the same now :(.

• 1 month later...