trophy Thoughts?

serrated-banner9

By the name of it, I thought it was just another easy platinum crap thats congesting the trophy lists on here and the psn store itself. I can see the series already

"The company man"

"The construction man"

"The teacher man"

"The cash grab man"

"The lazy developer man"

And all you do is hit x to throw whatever themed item. 

BUT I was gladly mistaken and the trophies make me want to look up gameplay. Seems like a challenging bit. And if it's around $10 I might be interested in checking it out. 

• Like 3

I am hoping now that the PS4 list is finally released on September 19th after being out since August 26th, maybe some of the trophies that have been not unlocking will suddenly work. Coffee Addict, Full Stack Employee, Drastic Downsizing (maybe, unless I haven't "fired" enough enemies to get there yet) and all three of the money trophies have not popped on either my EU or NA account for both PS5 and PS4 versions. Leoful Games has stated they are looking into the matter.

Gameplay-wise the game offers a decent enough challenge. Impossible Difficulty is the same game as Normal Difficulty but starting you with one hit point instead of five. There are three hit points you can purchase so that the hardest difficulty can be manageable for any player. The 2 hour speed run was a lot easier than I expected after playing through the game four times, so it can be done even by a slowpoke like me in about an hour and a half.

Art design is vibrant, the humor is fairly on-point and the pace is pretty good. The player character's hitbox is laughably bad, suffering hits from (on-screen) inches away or being able to dash straight through enemies without a hit, so its spotty at best.