Batbarian Questions

So, I know that a couple of other people are playing this (although they're not necessarily posting here). If you see these questions, give me a holler. I've played blind, but I'm at the end of my rope with a couple of things:

1. There are two treasure chests I simply cannot figure out. They're both in the same room. It's in the pink part of the map ("Darkcross"), in a room with two freezable bubbles. I can see a place where my bat can light a diamond, but for the life of me, I can't get to it. It's walled on 4 sides, and none of the walls seem breakable or movable. I think it might be the last treasure chests in the whole cave.
  2. How do you bribe your way inside twice? I met the imps outside the fortress initially, and bribed them with 150 gold. When I met them again, however, they simply said, "Go on through!" Is there a third Ogre Fortress to bribe?

If I can get some answers, I might post some more questions. Also, kudos to the dude who finished the speed run!

Edited by starcrunch061

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, DARKSCORPONOXR said:

might have to get this... im addicted to playing these difficult little gems

Play it. I need to get back to it myself (looking like a Christmas clean-up of old games for me). 

It's been on sale a couple of times recently, and it's worth every penny of its regular price.