Please tell me its worth it

BrownBoyZay

I just have level 47 and 50 to perfect but I just cant express the challenge this game possess literally every movement and attack has to be perfect. Someone please tell me its worth it because I have started and stopped playing this game 3 times because of the last 10 levels now I am down to 2 levels left for the platinum. God help me

I say go for it. Velocity 2X is a rather difficult indie game, but when you finally pass that hurdle you will feel a real sense of accomplishment, which is always good.

Keep chipping away at it. You will gradually get better at the game and you will practice enough to finally pull it off.

On 9/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, AJ_Radio said:

I say go for it. Velocity 2X is a rather difficult indie game, but when you finally pass that hurdle you will feel a real sense of accomplishment, which is always good.

Keep chipping away at it. You will gradually get better at the game and you will practice enough to finally pull it off.

I have completed the last 2 levels took about half a day of on and off for level 50. And about 2 days on and off for level 47 but i can finally put aside this indie game.