Getting Started in FUT Web App

ItssMohammed

Whether you're playing Ultimate Team for the trophies or for the enjoyment of the mode, you can start building your team on the web app that started on (21/9). Only three days late, but still better to be prepared now since there are no one playing the game until the 27th beside a small number of people that managed to get the physical copy.

The requirement to access the web app if I'm not mistaken is only that you have played a few games in the previous FUT and you can login with your EA account.

After accessing the web app, you'll get a few loyalty packs to get started. What you get in those packs isn't a guaranteed top player but you could be lucky and you land a top player that you could sell for a lot of coins and build your team. Whether you were lucky or not, sell every tradable item (Kits, Badges, Celebration, etc.) in your club.

As for selling the players, you can sell every player and use the coins to trade in the market or finish a few Squad Building Challenges.

Some players are better to hold on to until release because their price will rise, so don't be quick to sell them. And before you quick-sell, compare the price of what you're selling with the market, sometimes low rated players used in challenges are selling for 3x the price of quick-sell.

* If you mistakenly sold a player on quick-sell, you can return the player using quick-sell recovery. (Go to Club > Quick Sell Recovery)

Regarding the Squad Building Challenges (SBCs):

- Finish the first foundation SBC to access the rest of SBCs.

- Always look for players from your club before buying from the market and use untradable players first.

- The Chemistry system has changed, Futbin/Youtube will be your guide to find solutions to the challenges.

- Don't do SBC's like (Hybrid Nations/Leagues) because the packs are untradable this year.

- Marquee Match-ups & Early Access Challenge 1 are currently available and I would recommend doing them.

This is what I got from being lucky and spending a few hours in the first three days:

cc572769-09ea-4874-8145-5f37414ec5ce.jpg

Share with us what you get, good luck!

• Like 1

On 9/27/2022 at 9:13 PM, TomataEighty9 said:

I would recommend doing Di Maria SBC. 

He is most likely gonna get an upgrade or two, so that card could be good for early game :) Pretty cheap even comparing to his gold.

His gold card is 1800 coins.

25k is a lot of coins to spend in the beginning of the game specially if you're not using a Serie A team. Also, his pace is very low for a RW, so IMO he needs two upgrades for him to be a usable card.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, ItssMohammed said:

His gold card is 1800 coins.

25k is a lot of coins to spend in the beginning of the game specially if you're not using a Serie A team. Also, his pace is very low for a RW, so IMO he needs two upgrades for him to be a usable card.

I looked at the market before making his OTW, and his gold was over 15k at that time :D what the hell 

It's of course up to anyone to do as they choose, but i think the card is good. Whether it's worth 25k, it's up to people to decide for themselves. I have a mix of serie a and french/ligue 1. So he fits my team :) 

1 minute ago, FilooGaroo said:

I recommend not - not meta

My bad, i play for fun :D haha 

I don't care about the meta, and i already gave up on following along with people. 

The fact that some people use sniping bots, and even worse, some people got the game WAY before others, and already made millions on the market, put me off..... Competition is so ruined. 

Im just gonna get the plat if i can, and let the game rest until new years... When better players come, and are cheaper. 

2 hours ago, TomataEighty9 said:

My bad, i play for fun :D haha 

I don't care about the meta, and i already gave up on following along with people. 

The fact that some people use sniping bots, and even worse, some people got the game WAY before others, and already made millions on the market, put me off..... Competition is so ruined. 

Im just gonna get the plat if i can, and let the game rest until new years... When better players come, and are cheaper. 

I will play all year - lol - they will need to kill those bots….

i do have 12k lol

di maria 2 wrong foot is awful this year